This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part 1: Pocket Protectors and Hockey Sticks

Per FDUDE's request. I did the honors. I'm sure Ralph and FDude have owned pocket protectors in their day. Go RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part 1: Pocket Protectors and Hockey Sticks

Previous thread http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...-Own-Bratwurst
    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
      Per FDUDE's request. I did the honors. I'm sure Ralph and FDude have owned pocket protectors in their day. Go RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I never did. Being short, my shirt pockets were too small.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Appreciate the link.

Now will someone add the "Clarkson Still Sucks!" tag, the one with the "!". Other tags as appropiate too.
        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-06-2012, 01:39 PM.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Watching the SLU-RPI football game (sponsored by 7-11's Slurpee ) Boring game, but great video coverage by RPITV and audio by WRPI.
          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-06-2012, 05:38 PM.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            Watching the SLU-RPI football game (sponsored by 7-11's Slurpee ) Boing game, but great video coverage by RPITV and audio by WRPI.
            I had posted the halftime score 25-7 on the off season thread with RPI leading. RPI TV is spoiling me-what an incredible job of broadcasting.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Since DrD is posting football info, I will add that the the women's hockey team is leading UConn 1-0 early. Yesterday UConn and RPI tied 4-4 with UConn coming back from a 4-1 deficit. Interestingly, all five goals to date have been by three frosh.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Appreciate the link.

Now will someone add the "Clarkson Still Sucks!" tag, the one with the "!". Other tags as appropiate too.
                I got ya covered.

Comment

How old do you think I am, ADad? I'd be shocked if half the people I graduated with even knew what a pocket protector was!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    I got ya covered.
                    i should add that I wasn't the one to start using that tag but I picked it up.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      How old do you think I am, ADad? I'd be shocked if half the people I graduated with even knew what a pocket protector was!
                      He just hopes everyone is older than him because he is an old man!

Comment

Since DrD is posting football info, I will add that the the women's hockey team is leading UConn 1-0 early. Yesterday UConn and RPI tied 4-4 with UConn coming back from a 4-1 deficit. Interestingly, all five goals to date have been by three frosh.
                        Ended with us up 46-29 and amassing over 600 total yards of offense. Now the schedule starts to get tougher-Rochester/Hobart/Springfield/Union. We will need to play well each week. This RPI team has some talent on offense but for some reason they just look small (except at QB) when they match up against many of the teams. Hobart will present a real problem as their offensive line is huge and they seem to run over everyone they face.
                        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Nice thread title! By the way, the Field House has another new addition-what I'm assuming is a Slovakian flag, hanging with the American and Canadian ones at the west end.

Comment

Originally posted by REDaero91 View Post
                            Nice thread title! By the way, the Field House has another new addition-what I'm assuming is a Slovakian flag, hanging with the American and Canadian ones at the west end.
                            TPIWWP
                            Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                              TPIWWP
                              RPI-TV replay. Anthems.

Comment

Working...
                              X