British Columbia @ Denver - Saturday 10/6/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Columbia @ Denver - Saturday 10/6/12

The University of Denver hockey team hosts the University of British Columbia in exhibition action on Sat., Oct. 6 at Pepsi Center. Puck drop for the exhibition is set for 7:07 p.m. General admission tickets cost $18 and can be purchased online at www.TicketHorse.com or at the Pepsi Center Box Office. The game will be webcast live on Pioneer Vision at www.DenverPioneers.com with Mitch Hyder calling the live play-by-play. Live stats are also available on www.DenverPioneers.com. Fans can also follow the action on Twitter at @DU_Hockey.

All DU players will dress except Matt Tabrum (injury), Juho Olkinuora (suspension) and Larkin Jacobson (suspension).

Pre-Game DU Goal Light

DU GOAL

*****http://www.animation-station.com/lights/images/lite0036.gif******

GO DU!!!!!
    Last edited by du78; 10-06-2012, 07:43 AM.
    DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Re: British Columbia @ Denver - Saturday 10/6/12

Originally posted by du78 View Post
    The University of Denver hockey team hosts the University of British Columbia in exhibition action on Sat., Oct. 6 at Pepsi Center. Puck drop for the exhibition is set for 7:07 p.m. General admission tickets cost $18 and can be purchased online at www.TicketHorse.com or at the Pepsi Center Box Office. The game will be webcast live on Pioneer Vision at www.DenverPioneers.com with Mitch Hyder calling the live play-by-play. Live stats are also available on www.DenverPioneers.com. Fans can also follow the action on Twitter at @DU_Hockey.

All DU players will dress except Matt Tabrum (injury), Juho Olkinuora (suspension) and Larkin Jacobson (suspension).

Pre-Game DU Goal Light

DU GOAL

GO DU!!!!!
    Light Up the Can Tonight Pios!
    GO DU !!!

Comment

I am ready to light this candle.

We'll never know, of course, but I'd love to find out what "Juicy" did to get himself in the dog house.
      Last edited by Old Pio; 10-06-2012, 07:15 PM.
      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Makowski scores. 1-0 DU.

Comment

A little serendipity, I guess. Whenever I last paid for Pioneer Vision, I apparently paid for a long enough time that my account is still good. Nice.

Comment

Mitch just said the debate at DU was a "win, win, win for everybody." Perhaps not everybody.

Comment

So glad Makowski is back.

Tried to convince my friend to stay in the hospital another day, but noooooo. So I'm sure I'll be hearing.."I need or I want or get me, etc."
              Hopefully he's good thru the 1st period.
              GO DU !!!

Comment

BC kid with long hair and unpronounceable name to the box.

Makowski to the box for interferance also.

4X4.

12:25 to go in the first. DU 1-0

Comment

For Makowski

DU Goal Light

DU GOAL

GO DU !!!

Comment

Mitch apparantly thinks he'll get his card pulled if he ever gives the time, status of penalties, etc.

Comment

In conjunction with the absence of the score and clock appearing on screen, it's not the world's greatest broadcast.

Comment

Greetings Old Pio and Viz! Just got the game one after signing up once again for Pio Vision using the web sites well thought out, easy process (sarcasm). Fn hacks need to make things easier. Anyway, it's good to see the Pioneers up by a goal already. I'm not at the game tonight because I froze my arse off at the Air Force - Navy game that started at 9:30 AM local in our first cold snap of the season.
                        DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
                        sigpic
                        WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                          Mitch apparantly thinks he'll get his card pulled if he ever gives the time, status of penalties, etc.
                          At least he didn't mention that he's flying solo which, of course, he is.
                          sigpic
                          WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
                            Greetings Old Pio and Viz! Just got the game one after signing up once again for Pio Vision using the web sites well thought out, easy process (sarcasm). Fn hacks need to make things easier. Anyway, it's good to see the Pioneers up by a goal already. I'm not at the game tonight because I froze my arse off at the Air Force - Navy game that started at 9:30 AM local in our first cold snap of the season.
                            Really crappy weather today, too!

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
                              Really crappy weather today, too!
                              Hey Duper! Where are you at these days?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X