Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine 2012 - The Good, the Bad, or the Ugly??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine 2012 - The Good, the Bad, or the Ugly??

Originally posted by all bear View Post
    Countless ? Give me a list of those countless schools. Dunk !!
    countless by Westfield state standards... to steal the punch line from a favorite newfie joke...
    counting at Westfield State goes like this
    one school, two schools, another school, another school...

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
      Finally some hockey talk..Pryor is awful, as you mentioned, but Cornell doesn't have it either. He got beat way too many times against SLU. Nemec is steady, but doesn't use body enough. I liked what I saw from Hutton last weekend. If Parker, Beattie and Swavely return for January, I'd like the offense a lot more.

Lomberg-Shore-Diamond
      Shemansky-Beattie-Anthoine
      Swavely-Swavely-Parker
      Riley-Higgins-Merchant

If the defense and goaltending can stand up, at least make the playoffs, it'd be better than this past weekend. As much as I think there needs to be a coaching change, I will be rooting for a win every weekend. Go Black Bears!
      I'm amazed that you don't even consider Connor Leen in your lineup. I guess you wouldn't insert Martin St Louis either.
      I believe this young man has pretty good vision on the ice. Plays with his head up, passes well hitting his teammates sticks.
      I know he is small in stature but he battles hard in the corners and a good percentage of the time comes away with the puck resulting in
      some offensive chances. IMO he should be given more time on the PP, maybe even playing with Shore and Anthoine. I guess
      we definitely see the game differently.

Comment

It's already 1-0 Providence.
        When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chairman of the Boards View Post
          I'm amazed that you don't even consider Connor Leen in your lineup. I guess you wouldn't insert Martin St Louis either.
          I believe this young man has pretty good vision on the ice. Plays with his head up, passes well hitting his teammates sticks.
          y.
          what good is hitting their sticks if they are on top of him?
          Timmy mentioned hitting the open man on the weak side in tonight's pre game chat... Maine ALWAYS has 3 forwards on the puck even strength...

i will watch for Leen's vision, but I have not seen it... the whole team just dumps the puck and throws it somewhere near a team mate...

Comment

MY boy, O'connor let's PC WALK in 4 on 4
            2-0 PC

Comment

2-0 Providence what a joke this team is

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBlackBears View Post
                2-0 Providence what a joke this team is
                Who is in net
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  Who is in net

Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    Who is in net
                    sullivn... first shot ws high glove side... easy goal

Pryor looks like Pryor, unfortunately... PC is just walking around him as well.
                    Hutton stood someone up at the blue line ... that was SWEET!

nothing else looks good, and someone mentioned the great passing of Leen... not in the first period
                    Last edited by KnowItAll; 10-27-2012, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Not good, the boys are getting outworked, can't break out, out numbered on every puck.

Comment

3-0 providence TIMMAY!

Comment

But they're young......they're injured.......they're............COACHED BY TIMMAY FREAKIN WHITEHEAD!!!!

Comment

1-6-0 and heading home for singles vs BC & UNH next weekend...yikes.

Comment

*****http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=853&tbm=isch&tbnid=M0FwzyqI4MmIzM:&imgrefurl=http://bencadphotography.com/2012/08/22/university-studio-photography-experimentation-location-indoor/studio-photography-bear-in-bowl-attacking-fork/&docid=DJqWtrXFhAqq4M&imgurl=http://bencadphotography.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/studio-photography-bear-in-bowl-attacking-fork.jpg%253Fw%253D910&w=910&h=607&ei=zoyMUJeCCciU0QGnqYHoBA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=440&sig=106115844816313303794&page=3&tbnh=152&tbnw=233&start=56&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:53,s:20,i:297&tx=140&ty=16******Put a fork in them.
                              bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                              SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                              All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                              A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Thank God UConn is joining Hockey East - they are one of four DI teams with a worse record than us so far this year. (Princeton, Huntsville, and Sacred Heart are the others.)
                                bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                                SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                                All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                                A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Working...
                                X