This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern 2012-2013 Season Thread: A New Hope

Truly a Happy Husky tonight!-I will need sleep to gather my thoughts on that win.wow!-GO HUSKIES!!

Here's the Manson hit again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDavMXGuaK4
    Last edited by Happy Husky; 02-04-2013, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by northeastern View Post
      ..save your $$$
      Little bit richer! Thank you Rawlings, played great! You could see it early on!
      Husky Hockey heading to the top of the bottom!

Comment

I love how the ref is looking at the puck, trying to get out of the way yet still called that a penalty

Comment

Congrats to the Huskies. Very entertaining game.
          Originally posted by reBlur
          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Good win for you guys tonight. Good luck next week and Roy is a stud.
            Rinks Visited
            DCU Center
            Tulley Forum
            TD Garden
            Tsongas Arena
            J. Thom Lawler Arena
            Conte Forum
            Whittemore Center
            Agganis Arena
            Verizon Center
            Gutterson Fieldhouse
            Matthews Arena
            Thompson Arena
            Mullins Center
            Alfond Arena
            Schneider Arena
            Magness Arena
            Ingallas Arena
            Hart Center
            Prudential Center
            TD Bank Sports Center
            John A Ryan
            Lynah Rink
            Appleton Arena
            Cheel Arena
            Germain Arena
            XL Center
            Class of 1965 Arena

Comment

Originally posted by steve66 View Post
              Little bit richer!
              ..good for you. Can you buy Roby out..?
              GO NU HOCKEY
              Always bullish on the future.
              We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

ESPN Boston Story on Huskies Win.

http://espn.go.com/boston/college-sp...opener-beanpot

Comment

What a game. They were able to overcome some suspect officiating especially towards the end of the 2nd period. Looks like they'll have one game to salvage the season. No third period lapses either tonight, would have been pretty handy to play 3rd's like that vs UML. Where has this Rawlings been all year?

Comment

You guys will have a chance to beat whoever you play in the quarters (if you make it)

Take a look around the league. There isn't a great team.

Comment

Where is darou?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        You guys will have a chance to beat whoever you play in the quarters (if you make it)

Take a look around the league. There isn't a great team.
                        ..the #s are stacked, i don't think we make the qtrs..who knows.. but thanks.

Now onto nxt Monday.. longshot.. but win it & we can forget this season.. wait a minute.. win it.. now how can we ever forget this season!..
                        GO NU HOCKEY
                        Always bullish on the future.
                        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...ys_off_for.php

Sounds like a kid not going anywhere.

Comment

As a Brown fan who is attending the Championship game, I'll be rooting for NU (who doesn't love an upset), but sitting behind the Huskies' bench wearing a Brown jersey and glaring at the Roys.

But no hard feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by jjmc85 View Post
                              Just curious. Would you rather:
                              A) a Beanpot win and not make the Hockey East Playoffs
                              B) Fourth place in the Beanpot but qualifying for the Hockey East Playoffs
                              Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                              The Beanpot. No doubt no question. Win it and it's something that can never be taken away, no matter how dismal the rest of the season.
                              Originally posted by Happy Husky View Post
                              On jjmc85's vote I would go with the Beanpot win,only because if they make the playoffs they probably wont go far,I would be thrilled with a Beanpot win.
                              Originally posted by BrocktonNU View Post
                              Beanpot easily, even if they make Hockey East Playoffs they aren't going deep in the conference tourney. Winning a Beanpot could be a major silver lining on a dismal year and winning a first Beanpot in 25 years would certainly be memorable, getting bounced as the 8 seed in the Hockey East Playoffs will not be memorable.
                              I hope you get what you guys want. Lose Friday, win Monday. Everybody's happy!
                              #NewMass

Comment

Originally posted by steve66 View Post
                                http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...ys_off_for.php

Sounds like a kid not going anywhere.
                                What a player. He's the kind of player that even if the team is eliminated from playoff contention, you still will pay to see. What impressed me tonight was how much smarter he has gotten since the year started. There was one shift where his line was out there for a really long time and instead of trying to do it himself he pinned the puck against the boards and let us get a much needed change. You see little things like that from him every week and sometimes you forget he's only a freshman. Also, the celebration on the 3rd goal will be ingrained in my memory bank for a long time
                                2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                                2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Working...
                                X