Fundraising for Youth Hockey Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fundraising for Youth Hockey Teams

Hey guys- I am a recently retired professional hockey player (hockey db me) that works for a company called VIP Fundraisers. I am reaching out to youth hockey teams to help them offset the massive costs of a hockey season. I saw my parents work two jobs and long hours to put me through youth hockey with Little Caesars. I am in a position now to help the sport and the hockey community. Please get in contact with me if your team or organization need help raising funds for your season. Our company has the only fundraiser in the country that offers residual income. Thanks for your time!
    Chris Zarb

Originally posted by zarby8 View Post
    Hey guys- I am a recently retired professional hockey player (hockey db me) that works for a company called VIP Fundraisers. I am reaching out to youth hockey teams to help them offset the massive costs of a hockey season. I saw my parents work two jobs and long hours to put me through youth hockey with Little Caesars. I am in a position now to help the sport and the hockey community. Please get in contact with me if your team or organization need help raising funds for your season. Our company has the only fundraiser in the country that offers residual income. Thanks for your time!
    Chris Zarb
    Not sure what services you guys provide, but something I have seen help a lot is youth equipment drives. Have people donate equipment, then sell it at very discounted prices. Use the profits to subsidize fees for underpriviledged families.
    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

We have a trademarked product called "the free drink card" that organizations sell to their communities. The card entitles you to a free soft drink with the purchase of an entree for up to 6 people in your party for an entire year. We have a nationwide restaurant directory that the card works at also.

Comment

Working...
      X