X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: B1G Hockey: The Countdown Begins

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
    10 in a row.
    Clerks post would probably get me banned.
    "My greatest achievement."
    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      That guy needs to learn how to puke and rally.
      Deer God!!!
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
        Clerks post would probably get me banned.
        It never hurts to try.

Comment

• I thought we was only going to have one thread here that is a total trainwreck??
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

This year we find out what Michigan really is. The goaltending situation is a little worrying right now. I think Michigan can take care of miami at home though. Something tells me these games are going to be high scoring like 7-6.
            ---
            National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
            Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
            19 Conference Championships
            10 Conference Tournament Championships
            2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              It never hurts to try.
              You would miss me.
              "My greatest achievement."
              Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

This year we find out what Michigan really is. The goaltending situation is a little worrying right now. I think Michigan can take care of miami at home though. Something tells me these games are going to be high scoring like 7-6.
                High scoring game vs. Miami? What makes you think this will be the case?
                2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Originally posted by SweeneyHawksHockey View Post
                  High scoring game vs. Miami? What makes you think this will be the case?
                  Michigan's offense is going to have to carry them for awhile until the goaltending situation gets settled down. I'm thinking a sweep this weekend, but like the season has been so far, it won't be pretty.
                  ---
                  Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
                  2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

What a surprise that you think Michigan will sweep. The point I was making is that through 4 games Miami's defense, goaltending, and PK were all great making me think this will not be a high scoring game. Just because Michigan has to use their offense to carry them doesn't mean offense will be everything in this series.

Love and Honor

Comment

What a surprise that you think Michigan will sweep. The point I was making is that through 4 games Miami's defense, goaltending, and PK were all great making me think this will not be a high scoring game. Just because Michigan has to use their offense to carry them doesn't mean offense will be everything in this series.
                      You're obviously not looking at this series from the point of view of a Michigan bobo!
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        You're obviously not looking at this series from the point of view of a Michigan bobo!
                        I don't think anybody could get their head up their own bunghole like that to have the same point of view.

It just happens.

Comment

What a surprise that you think Michigan will sweep.
                          Not really seeing they did it with ease last year outscoring MU 7-1.
                          ---
                          2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Not really seeing they did it with ease last year outscoring MU 7-1.
                            Yes, because prior results dictate future outcomes. With your logic you should make millions sports betting by just looking who won last year. You admitted yourself you have goalie issues while goaltending has been Miami's strong suit so far this year. I see this being a hard fought close series where results could swing either way.

Love and Honor

Comment

Nooooooo! Sweeny, you've fed the stray cat. Now we'll never get rid of it.

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                                Nooooooo! Sweeny, you've fed the stray cat. Now we'll never get rid of it.
                                I have about 8 stray cats living outside my apartment. They are lots of fun

Love and Honor

Comment

Working...
                                X