• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: B1G Hockey: The Countdown Begins

RIT 5 Ugly Helmets 4 hahaha

"Hey, you suck"

Comment

Wow, I bet Yost was just so intimidating tonight that it actually intimidated the home team!

Or maybe they were distracted by blinding look of endless aluminum.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by RIT Winters View Post
        Little more credit where it's due, please?

Gave me a good chuckle. They only managed to put 4100 people in the building anyway.
        They are preparing for the home football game in two days.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
          Ouch!! What's with the hate bb_dl? Was it because I screwed up and said that your tractor was Red when its Green?
          As long as you don't imply he rides the short tractor you're ok
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Who won the game tonight?
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              As long as you don't imply he rides the short tractor you're ok
              I'm pretty sure he's got a tractor that's pretty big, and probably worth more than some cityslicker's condo. Not to mention it having some pretty slick computers in it.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                Who won the game tonight?
                Who needs to win tonight when you won all those NC's in the 1950's?

Signed,

All Michigan fans

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                  Wasn't meant to take credit away from RIT at all, just to slap a certain Michigan fan with a dose of reality.
                  It's cool, we understand how that goes. Still super excited about the result.
                  RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    Aww, you guys skipped it to play Alabama.

....How did that work out for you? Sucks actually playing other schools with similar resources and realizing how 2nd rate you are after all, doesn't it? 110,000 fans, hundreds of millions of dollars, and you've got as many national titles in the modern era as Colorado.
                    The envy displayed in your posts is quite clear. You blow so much that you couldn't even get into sparty! You are so pathetic!!!!
                    Originally posted by alfablue
                    Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                    Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                    I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                      The envy displayed in your posts is quite clear. You blow so much that you couldn't even get into sparty! You are so pathetic!!!!
                      That's how they all are. The lower you go in quality of institution, the more bitter they are. Probably because the only sports people actually give a **** about at their school is hockey since that's all they are good at.
                      Last edited by MGoBlueHockey; 10-12-2012, 08:11 AM.
                      ---
                      National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
                      Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
                      19 Conference Championships
                      10 Conference Tournament Championships
                      2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Well I rather that happen before conference play starts. Get the loss out now. I expect anger and rage tonight, with a beatdown of rit. New goaltender, lost the best defensive player in Merrill for 6 weeks. Not as surprised as people would think. I just hope Racine gets the start.

And oh look, a goal waved off that would have won Michigan the game. Where oh where have I seen this before?
                        Last edited by MGoBlueHockey; 10-12-2012, 08:13 AM.
                        ---
                        National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
                        Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
                        19 Conference Championships
                        10 Conference Tournament Championships
                        2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
                          Well I rather that happen before conference play starts. Get the loss out now. I expect anger and rage tonight, with a beatdown of rit. New goaltender, lost the best defensive player in Merrill for 6 weeks. Not as surprised as people would think. I just hope Racine gets the start.

And oh look, a goal waved off that would have won Michigan the game. Where oh where have I seen this before?
                          Remember when Michigan could beat teams like Minnesota and Boston College? Now they are losing to the Michigan Tech of New York because of the refs? And this is the team that will be winning the B1G? Wow, the B1G is going to be terrible.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
                            A goal that was waved off because of an obvious high stick? Happens all the time.
                            2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Originally posted by SweeneyHawksHockey View Post
                              A goal that was waved off because of an obvious high stick? Happens all the time.
                              Turns out you can also not score by winding up and throwing the puck into the net with a fastball.
                              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                                Turns out you can also not score by winding up and throwing the puck into the net with a fastball.
                                Should have just headed the puck into the goal Datsyuk style.
                                2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Working...
                                X