Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: B1G Hockey: The Countdown Begins

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I'm discussing B16 teams, not WCHA teams. So this is thread I should be in, I don't think anyone else would disagree with that.
    I certainly don't, do you Biddco?
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
      I certainly don't, do you Biddco?
      I do not disagree.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
        And Wisconsin has won 6 in the last 50 years as well.

Actually, we've won 6 in the past 40 years.

I told you people that Michigan fans will be like nothing we've seen before.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          I do not disagree.

Comment

I'm discussing B16 teams, not WCHA teams. So this is thread I should be in, I don't think anyone else would disagree with that.
            Good. So every time you trash Michigan, I'll be sure to bring up how your team has fared against them.
            ---
            National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
            Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
            19 Conference Championships
            10 Conference Tournament Championships
            2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
              So what is the only force in the world that could make allies out of Gophers, Badgers & Sioux?

Sure, it will only last an instant and end with three corpses in the foxhole with two knives in each or their backs, but for a moment there, my inner butterfly soared.

Even BC couldn't do that...
              It's not just that... now even Tech, WMU, and UMD fans are chiming in. This is really crossing all lines and brining people together.

Comment

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
                Good. So every time you trash Michigan, I'll be sure to bring up how your team has fared against them.
                Pretty sure he's not trashing Michigan... just some select fans of Michigan.

Comment

A B1G Hockey hug to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                    It's not just that... now even Tech, WMU, and UMD fans are chiming in. This is really crossing all lines and brining people together.

North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Judging your team on how well they have done against Michigan Tech is probably not going to get you anywhere.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        Judging your team on how well they have done against Michigan Tech is probably not going to get you anywhere.
                        Exactly... if that were true we would have a lot more championships.

So can someone please cite these Ugly Helmets vs. Sparty numbers?
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Look at the sig. Need I say more? Championship years don't lie.
                          ---
                          National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
                          Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
                          19 Conference Championships
                          10 Conference Tournament Championships
                          2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Look at the sig. Need I say more? Championship years don't lie.
                            What if I have sigs turned off? Then what should I do?
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Go watch the game. Goal waved off. For the 2nd of 3 straight years of having goals waved off that cost them the game.

Of course, you wouldn't know anything about National Championship games since western's claim to fame is one conference playoff title in 26 years. Congrats. That's expected here. It won't be long before your program slides back into mediocrity and gets their wig split weekly in the NCHC.
                              That was a pretty good week, watching Michigan's $100 million sports teams getting their **** pushed in repeatedly by MAC schools that spend 1/10th as much. Beilein get that Ohio shoeprint off his forehead yet?
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Also, in my digging for the championship numbers, I realized that both UND and Wisconsin have more men's hockey championships in the last 50 years than vaunted Michigan has in hockey, football and basketball COMBINED.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X