Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: B1G Hockey: The Countdown Begins

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    *****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/Lipstickpig_zps598e3c4d.jpg******
    When did this become a thread of posting pics of the typical female gopher fan?
    ---
    National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
    Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
    19 Conference Championships
    10 Conference Tournament Championships
    2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
      I dunno. When did it become the thread of really lazy elementary school comebacks?
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I haven't seen anyone dole out dutch rudders to their own team quite like Mgoblueguy has been in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
          Psst, that doesn't work so well when you're responding to a post by a BADger fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateasaurus View Post
            I haven't seen anyone dole out dutch rudders to their own team quite like Mgoblueguy has been in this thread.
            I was pretty sure I got the gist of what "dutch rudders" would be based on context. But I googled it and turns out, I was mistaken.

Comment

Then there is the always popular double dutch rudder, why let one person have all the fun.

*****http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/11/17/5a0f1fbe-79ab-44d0-9bfc-85848cf02751.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                I think he meant what's going to change for you after 7 months. We already know what you do now.
                Yes, but the reason is much different at the moment.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

MNS, how would you feel about Michigan scheduling a home and home with nodak next year? Michigan has a huge hole in their non-conference next year since the conference schedule is only 20 games. I assume Michigan will be scheduling some of the directional schools.

Would love to see what the Ralph looks like in person.
                  ---
                  Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
                  2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

MNS, how would you feel about Michigan scheduling a home and home with nodak next year? Michigan has a huge hole in their non-conference next year since the conference schedule is only 20 games. I assume Michigan will be scheduling some of the directional schools.

Considering that Michigan hasn't scheduled a road game in North Dakota since they were members of the WCHA, I highly doubt that happens. That being said, I'm sure North Dakota would be more than happy to add Michigan to the non-conference schedule.

Your best chance to see Michigan-UND in Grand Forks was probably for the 2006 Regional, but you probably wouldn't have been too thrilled with the outcome.
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

North Dakota doesn't schedule cupcake non-conference games.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        North Dakota doesn't schedule cupcake non-conference games.
                        That's funny since the last time they played little Shawn Hunwick owned the almighty sioux team that was supposed to run away with the NC.
                        ---
                        2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

That's funny since the last time they played little Shawn Hunwick owned the almighty sioux team that was supposed to run away with the NC.
                          Like I said before, if Michigan would be willing to schedule road games, I'm sure North Dakota would be willing to schedule a 2 for 2 contract. That being said, Michigan hasn't been to Grand Forks for a regular season series since they left the WCHA. Until the U of M is willing to travel, the only time you'll see the Wolverines and North Dakota meet up is in the NCAA Tournament.
                          North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

This whole thread is an Albanian Steering Wheel.
                            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                              This whole thread is an Albanian Steering Wheel.

Back to Google...

Comment

Taking bets....Has this Michigan Fanboy ever tried the Dirty Biddlyn? Yes, or No?
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X