This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colgate 2012-13

C'mon...It's the playoffs, where is everyone ??? We're due to start a "run". Noone wants to play us I'm sure !!!
    It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Shabby, I admire your optimism...but I sense a feeling of resignation as it applies to this team, and the seniors in particular...they are 20-39-7 in ECAC league play over the past three years and the composite vs. SLU is awful...maybe, given this back drop, we can surprise...I really, really hope so, but confess TheCoat's not too confident...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenCoat View Post
        Shabby, I admire your optimism...but I sense a feeling of resignation as it applies to this team, and the seniors in particular...they are 20-39-7 in ECAC league play over the past three years and the composite vs. SLU is awful...maybe, given this back drop, we can surprise...I really, really hope so, but confess TheCoat's not too confident...
        That didn't stop some teams.

Comment

Nate Owen picks SLU to sweep us! I share Shabby's optimism. If Spiro is back we have a chance. Having Flanagan back for SLU is a problem, and Carey as well. Those guys seem to be leading the league in goals and assists ( last time I checked). Hopefully we can sneak up on the Larries, but winnning tonight is key. Gotta come out of the box with speed, no penalties, and playing a smart game.
          COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

Gotta be pumped...at least until later tonight ! Goin to watch Utica vs Bowdoin tomorrow night in Utica. NCAA's quarterfinals with the winner going to Lake Placid next weekend for their "Frozen Four". They average 3300 people per game at the "Aud". It's my only fix now !

Comment

Besides "Hope springs eternal" or something like that !

Comment

It's all about goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                  Gotta be pumped...at least until later tonight ! Goin to watch Utica vs Bowdoin tomorrow night in Utica. NCAA's quarterfinals with the winner going to Lake Placid next weekend for their "Frozen Four". They average 3300 people per game at the "Aud". It's my only fix now !
                  Off topic question: Shabby, I saw where there may be an AHL team at the Aud in the future. Is there any truth to that? Bring back the Devils.

Who's going to be in goal tonite?....Eric or Finney?
                  COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

Originally posted by ColSkate65 View Post
                    Off topic question: Shabby, I saw where there may be an AHL team at the Aud in the future. Is there any truth to that? Bring back the Devils.

Who's going to be in goal tonite?....Eric or Finney?
                    Mihalik is starting. Spiro is playing. Source is the line chart posted to the Colgate Hockey twitter page:
                    https://twitter.com/Colgate_Hockey/s...274752/photo/1
                    Colgate '09

Comment

15 min to get your picks in. 7PM deadline ECAC Pick The Playoffs.
                      Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                      And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                      WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                      If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

I can't get the feed...anyone else having probs ??

Comment

I can't get it either

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                            I can't get the feed...anyone else having probs ??
                            Yeah, I can't get it going either....I'm listening to SLU's feed right now http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sluhockey

Comment

THANKS Rjm7272!

Comment

I just called KXZ and they are now aware that we cannot get the feed (through the computer). Hope they can fix it.

Comment

Working...
                                X