2012-13 College Hockey Schedule for NBC Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012-13 College Hockey Schedule for NBC Sports

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/11/heres-your-nbcsn-college-hockey-schedule/

Re: 2012-13 College Hockey Schedule for NBC Sports

I'm surprised at how few CCHA games there are...
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
      How many CCHA teams does FOX cover?

Comment

Wait until CBS College Sports releases their schedule, and I think there will be quite a few CCHA games. I believe the only reason that NBC does any games out west at all is that they have agreements in place with UNO and DU.
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
          Wait until CBS College Sports releases their schedule, and I think there will be quite a few CCHA games. I believe the only reason that NBC does any games out west at all is that they have agreements in place with UNO and DU.
          This. You are exactly right FS23.
          @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
          On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
          High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            That's a good question... Doesn't FSN Detroit do Michigan and Michigan State at least?
            Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
            Eric's Twitter
            The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
              That's a good question... Doesn't FSN Detroit do Michigan and Michigan State at least?
              FSN Detroit has had some Miami games on in the past as well I believe, but that may have been a different FSN.
              North Dakota
              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

I see a few Saturday games, granted it's the Icebreaker finale and BC/BU... I wonder if they know something about the CBA that we don't...

As always, great work with this and your other NBC Sports posts, GLM!

Comment

FSN Detroit has had some Miami games on in the past as well I believe, but that may have been a different FSN.
                  FSD has picked up Miami games against some Michigan schools, and there may have been 1 Miami/ND game on FSD a couple years ago.

FS-OH does not cover college hockey unless they are simulcasting a FSD production.

Comment

FSN is Fox Sports North and only carry Gopher games. Fox Sports Detroit is probably what you're thinking of.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                      FSN is Fox Sports North and only carry Gopher games. Fox Sports Detroit is probably what you're thinking of.
                      Either that, or he's saying Fox Sports Net or Fox Sports Network.

Comment

Either that, or he's saying Fox Sports Net or Fox Sports Network.
                        Could be. Fox Sports uses so many acronyms I can't keep them all straight anymore

Comment

Usually they will get 8-10 of the teams from the conference on TV although 80% of those games originate from Michigan/Michigan State... Throw in an occasional ND and WMU game and you got what you got...

With the NBC coverage, I would have figured Notre Dame would get several games from South Bend, and maybe a game from Western, Ferris, or Miami... I think Fox-Detroit is the only TV outlet for most, if not all the CCHA schools... I don't remember CBS Sports Net covering CCHA games for several years... Last time they were in Marquette was about 2005 or 2006.... I figured they wouldn't have an impact on the schedule...
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

The last time CBS was at HFH, the censors had a little "fun".

Comment

I don't remember CBS Sports Net covering CCHA games for several years... Last time they were in Marquette was about 2005 or 2006.... I figured they wouldn't have an impact on the schedule...
                              CBSSN had 6 CCHA conference games and two non conference games involving a CCHA school (BC/ND & WMU/UMD) last year.

http://www.cbssportsnetwork.com/site..._12_HOCKEY.pdf

Comment

Working...
                              X