Looking For More Articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For More Articles

I am putting together a Gopher envy and adoration scrap book with some friends and I need your help.

I already have an article proving that Boston College fans adore the Gophers. Look at what modeling their program after the Gophers has gotten them. Great for them!

We are looking for some other articles by school newspapers, fan blogs, and such detailing their love or envy of the Gophers and how this has made their team strive to do better.

Much appreciated!

Re: Looking For More Articles

http://www.uscho.com/frozen-four/201...re-every-year/
    “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
    Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
    Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
    National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

I appreciate your adoration Steve! That story in your student newspaper was a breath of fresh air. It has inspired me to visit your school next year to show my support as you try and build your own history and tradition.

I am so happy for you guys Stevie

Comment

http://www.examiner.com/article/goph...uct-stillwater
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

http://www.uscho.com/recaps/2012/04/...ast-minnesota/

Or older example...

http://www.uscho.com/recaps/2008/03/...crush-gophers/

Comment

Not looking for game pieces people. Those will be ignored. Looking for pieces on the program as a whole.

I gave you a great example from our friends over at Boston College. Their love for the Gophers has done wonders for their little program!

Comment

http://www.cstv.com/sports/m-hockey/...081706aai.html
              TNABACG: March 2007

Comment

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj4WCbLLlIE

Comment

Good one! Wisconsin has long adored Minnesota hockey, and always covet getting their hands on our players. It's always a joy to see a Wisconsin boy given the priviledge of playing for Minnesota. Considering Kessel is only 1 of 3 to do so in 90+ years, it really is a feel good story. Thanks for sharing

Comment

What about the Peeing Finn? Why did you completely ignore his accomplishment from this summer? Are you ashamed of him?
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Really need to work on that reading comprehension Dirty. Your off-topic. If you'd like to talk about Haula's hobbies, you should start a thread for it.

This thread is dedicated to sharing stories of adoration and envy for the Gophers. Take notes from the BC fanbase and get with the program please

Comment

So you are ignoring the Peeing Finn's accomplishments. A simple yes would have sufficed. As currently active member of the Gopher Family, his hobbies are very much relevant to this thread. I would have thought that since you created this thread, you would have understood this.
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Now Doug, I'm surprised that you have time for this, what with this other thing that I assume you're working on...

Doug Robertson ‏@DRoberts_SP
                          @JoycePeppin FYI - I am going to dedicate EVERY MINUTE of my time this summer and fall making sure you don't get re-elected.

Comment

If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't think many people who follow UMD can read or write very well, so they have decided to express their envy and adoration by setting up a Twitter Account that hasa sole purpose of trashing the Gophers.

We appreciate the obsession with our program, but focusing your energy in that way is no way to pull your program out of the depths of irrelevancy.

Comment

Working...
                              X