Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2012 Part III: BYOB: Bring Your Own Bratwurst

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    FWIW, we received 5 points in the first USCHO poll. http://www.uscho.com/rankings/d-i-me...tober-1,-2012/ Of course, as is usual this time of year, so did almost everyone else (40 schools in total).
    According to that poll-there are 5 ECAC teams with more votes than we received. That of course would place us 6th which is just about where most posters have put us in VicB's contest. Very consistent I would say. Of course I expect us to be a bit higher.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

When will we be starting the first of hopefully many in season threads? Even though this first game is an exhibition-it really should be considered the beginning of the season.
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Did anyone go to the TU Center today to pickup tickets for the RPI/Union game on Jan. 26? In the letter that came with season tickets it said you could pick up your tickets starting today.
        Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
          Did anyone go to the TU Center today to pickup tickets for the RPI/Union game on Jan. 26? In the letter that came with season tickets it said you could pick up your tickets starting today.
          I didnt make it today. Hopefully later this week. Given my past experiences with the TUC box office, I fully expect to met with blank stares and lots of stammering while they call upstairs.
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
            I didnt make it today. Hopefully later this week. Given my past experiences with the TUC box office, I fully expect to met with blank stares and lots of stammering while they call upstairs.
            Yeah, Im going tomorrow after work. I kinda figure Im going to get a what are you talking about look when I get there. Maybe I will run into my friend AspyDad coming out of a preseason refs meeting with his buddies Steve and Paul
            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Oates coaching in Hershey during NHL greed-fest....errrrr....lock out.

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/2...during-lockout
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Picked up my season tickets today! I can't wait.

It occurred to me that since we have a game this week, maybe we'll get a captains announcement? Of course, it's still only an exhibition, so we might not hear until the season officially starts. Maybe Coach is waiting to see on-ice, in-game leadership?

Comment

Originally posted by REDaero91 View Post
                  Picked up my season tickets today! I can't wait.

It occurred to me that since we have a game this week, maybe we'll get a captains announcement? Of course, it's still only an exhibition, so we might not hear until the season officially starts. Maybe Coach is waiting to see on-ice, in-game leadership?
                  Captains by Committee?

Comment

Captains by Committee?
                    Rotating captains?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Rotating captains?
                      Yeah like modified sports in high school. Send a bench player and one of your top players out.

Comment

I meant captains as in, "Captain and Assistants". I don't really think we'll have two C's this year.

Comment

Originally posted by REDaero91 View Post
                          I meant captains as in, "Captain and Assistants". I don't really think we'll have two C's this year.
                          Bailen or Higgs as C I think.

Comment

Bailen or Higgs as C I think.
                            I like Higgs for captain too. I think he'll have an A for sure, but Appert might go with a senior captain.

Comment

My guess is Lee and Bailen.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In honor of Craig Bokenfohr and Ali Svoboda, today is 2 October 2012. There are 4 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 6 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is scheduled.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X