Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Money talks . . .

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    Goddammit, don't be sending him over there.
    Anything to get Bear Red out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      If you want to whine about that, go to the D-III thread. In fact, a certain person from Middlebury College might REALLY like you.
      Their former President?
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        Their former President?
        We can't get anything past you, eh?

Comment

It looks like you accidentally typed "uscho.com" when you meant to type "wordpress.com" again. Its an easy mistake to make, the pages look pretty similar
          #OneKnight

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
            Money talks...

But it don't sing and dance...and it don't walk...

and long as I can have you here with me, I'd much rather be...

Forever in Blue Jeans

Osorojo = Neil Diamond!!!

Freakin G.D. Hilarious !! I 'm laughing out loud and my boss can't figure out why. Classic.
            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

....but bull hockey apparently doesn't walk, as evidenced by the fact that Osorojo is still hanging around here.
              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

There are several reasons why college hockey fans would ignore organizational changes in the NHL, but not necessarily thoughtful reasons. College hockey fans who closely follow the comings and goings of NHL prospects and draft picks in college hockey could explain. More curious are the college fans who grieve or gloat about the formation of new conferences but refuse to consider the impact of such changes upon the sport of college hockey: T.V. contracts, player recruitment, program solvency, fan base, expansion or contraction of the sport as a whole.
                Wait. I get it! All that talk about snack foods and poop and imaginary animated characters is just a put on! Good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                  a
                  What.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                    ....but bull hockey apparently doesn't walk, as evidenced by the fact that Osorojo is still hanging around here.
                    That isn't a fair statement. That guy doesn't just doesn't get it. He's lost all credibility around here, yet he continues to start asinine threads thinking that he's going to generate what he considers productive conversations. He doesn't understand that the act of him starting the thread has gotten to the point where it no longer allows for any kind of productive conversation, even if he were to somehow start a thread that actually merits discussion. He also lacks any ability to title a thread in a descriptive matter, so people actually know what he's trying to start a conversation about.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Osorojo View Post
                      I get it! All that talk about snack foods and poop and imaginary animated characters is just a put on! Good one!
                      You still haven't figured out that the stupid talk is not a result of not wanting to have a serious discussion (of which there have been several on this board not started by you) but rather a signal that your opinions are in fact not taken seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        That isn't a fair statement. That guy doesn't just doesn't get it. He's lost all credibility around here, yet he continues to start asinine threads thinking that he's going to generate what he considers productive conversations. He doesn't understand that the act of him starting the thread has gotten to the point where it no longer allows for any kind of productive conversation, even if he were to somehow start a thread that actually merits discussion. He also lacks any ability to title a thread in a descriptive matter, so people actually know what he's trying to start a conversation about.
                        Here's an idea: EVERYONE STOP REPLYING TO HIS THREADS.

Genius, I know.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

...and Osorojo starts pointless threads.
                            Dance like no one's watching, sing like no one's listening, live each day as if it's your last...

Dirty - I'd be more suited to be the hockey coach at NDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Here's an idea: EVERYONE STOP REPLYING TO HIS THREADS.

Genius, I know.
                              Where's the lulz in that?!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Where's the lulz in that?!
                                At this point, if it ****es him off, I'm for it.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X