Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gophers @ Tech Road Trip - Planning, Coordination, Taunting, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
    I was thinking: Dreamland, Gay, Lac La belle bear belly lodge, Brickside Brewery in Copper Harbor, Fitzgeralds, Cliff View Inn, "insert random bar in calumet to close it out"
    random bar in Calumet should be Randy's/Rockies. Great hockey pictures. Free popcorn. Cheap beer. How much better can that be?
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• Re: Gophers @ Tech Road Trip - Planning, Coordination, Taunting, etc.

A certain former VIP Misfit may join us. Trying to convince her of it (I just found out last night that she's making the trip for the series).
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

dont miss Ziks in Copper H. It and the Brickside are within crawling distance.

wah.

get this planned. no stop at the huskyfans? Beer is free. Good view. Pass out beds. vodka. scotch. wi-fi. Jacuzzi. deer and bear hunting from deck. Geez. photo ops. check it or I'm inviting only the gopher fans. And spouses. I ought to go get a job at Holiday Inn.
        Boosh Factor 4

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          A certain former VIP Misfit may join us. Trying to convince her of it (I just found out last night that she's making the trip for the series).
          ooh! Casey Bohrer former squeeze?
          Boosh Factor 4

Comment

did I mention clean restrooms?
            Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
              Obvious hint is obvious: she's travelling from North Dakota.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Whatever. All we need is me and my former roommate.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

dont miss Ziks in Copper H. It and the Brickside are within crawling distance.

wah.

get this planned. no stop at the huskyfans? Beer is free. Good view. Pass out beds. vodka. scotch. wi-fi. Jacuzzi. deer and bear hunting from deck. Geez. photo ops. check it or I'm inviting only the gopher fans. And spouses. I ought to go get a job at Holiday Inn.
                  How about you invite only the fans whose parent(s) are making the trip and said parent(s)?
                  I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Better.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

PB, your sister is asking about getting tickets. Do we know how many tickets we'll need for our group that is not sitting with the Gopher fans?

Are there any other techies here that want to get tickets with us?

Lastly, my plan for the bar-hop is to meet at DT at 11:00, we'll have a quick beer there, then head out at about 11:15. Anyone who wants to go should be there at that point, otherwise catch up along the way. I think we should have 5 or 6 definite bars that we want to stop at. If we get to the point where we want to stop at more, there are plenty along the way to add on.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        Better.
                        Ummm, not really, have you seen the pictures of Carly?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          Ummm, not really, have you seen the pictures of Carly?
                          Pretty sure Carly wasn't who she was talking about...
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Lastly, my plan for the bar-hop is to meet at DT at 11:00, we'll have a quick beer there, then head out at about 11:15. Anyone who wants to go should be there at that point, otherwise catch up along the way. I think we should have 5 or 6 definite bars that we want to stop at. If we get to the point where we want to stop at more, there are plenty along the way to add on.
                            Sweet. I'll see if my brother and buddy want to join that sh*tshow
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

PB, your sister is asking about getting tickets. Do we know how many tickets we'll need for our group that is not sitting with the Gopher fans?

Are there any other techies here that want to get tickets with us?

Tickets Im thinking will be us 3 plus if any of her friends want to sit with us and any techies here that would want too also, deadline of sunday night?

Also, I am willing to drive one vehicle due to my insides being messed up and i want to remember the game so I can fit 4 in the explorer legally...
                              Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                              Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
                                Tickets Im thinking will be us 3 plus if any of her friends want to sit with us and any techies here that would want too also, deadline of sunday night?

Also, I am willing to drive one vehicle due to my insides being messed up and i want to remember the game so I can fit 4 in the explorer legally...
                                Well, we have three from our side, with me, your sister and her friend, so that's 4 for sure. My roommate named after a pork product may end up needing tickets because he wants to go, though he doesn't know yet. I asked shirtless guy a few months/weeks ago and he said that he was planning on sitting in the press box. The only others I can think of are if BPH is going, he might want a pair of tickets for him and his girlfriend, or if 'diva and flashy end up going (which the last I heard, they weren't planning on it). What about Yager, Boosh, and RossVagina? Do we know if any of them are going? I say we buy the tickets this weekend, and if anyone else wants to go, we can figure out tickets when they make that decision.

For the bar-hop, I think my roommate wants to drive it, he's training for a marathon and apparently getting drunk is bad for that, or something. But he needs a car to drive, since not many will fit in his truck.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X