Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gophers @ Tech Road Trip - Planning, Coordination, Taunting, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gophers @ Tech Road Trip - Planning, Coordination, Taunting, etc.

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
    Hoven, MNS, and anyone else in my car: I am throwing my keys at one of you and you drive.
    Ok, so if I'm going up at the same time you guys are, I'll drive myself. I don't feel like packing that many people in a car for that long, and I need to listen to my music.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      Ok, so if I'm going up at the same time you guys are, I'll drive myself. I don't feel like packing that many people in a car for that long, and I need to listen to my music.
      Yeah, you wouldn't like my music.
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        If Shirtless's plans don't work out for you, get in touch with Biddco, I think he and MEg might be going up on Friday.
        Yep. Going with my brother and possibly a buddy of mine. Shall be a good time.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

This must be your music, Queensryche wrote this song about you... good stuff.

Last edited by SanTropez; 08-17-2012, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Does this mean I have to listen to 6 hours of metal?
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              There may be a country truck making the trip too.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

No, it means you have to listen to six hours of prog metal.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  Oh crap. That is:
                  A. my birthday on Saturday
                  B. MEA weekend so jr is off Thursday and Friday.

Soo tempting, but we have talked about going to NYC for that weekend. My cousin's kid is in an off-Broadway show and if they are still playing we would go to that.

Decisions, decisions.

Last time we road tripped as a family with what is now GPL crew I felt like I should have had my hands over jr's ears most of the game while sitting in the section under the overhang at the old DRECC. Now, he's heard all that and more on the ice and in the locker room.
                  Houghton, choice made
                  Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                  Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

No. I will play hard rock as well.
                    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

No. I will play hard rock as well.
                      There will be most kinds of music, dammit. Rock, rap, metal, old school country, novelty.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        There will be most kinds of music, dammit. Rock, rap, metal, old school country, novelty.
                        If there is going to be rap in my car, it is going to be old school or west coast.

Comment

I am not sure what is more pathetic... how nerdy this thread is.... or the fact that without a dog (or rodent) in this fight, I actually looked to see if I could make this trip.
                          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                            I am not sure what is more pathetic... how nerdy this thread is.... or the fact that without a dog (or rodent) in this fight, I actually looked to see if I could make this trip.
                            This part. No question. Who are you, Brent?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              This part. No question. Who are you, Brent?
                              No, its even worse... at least his team is playing in the game.
                              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

If there is going to be rap in my car, it is going to be old school or west coast.
                                Anything new(er) will be stuff like the ODB. Otherwise, it's PE, NWA, LL, DMC, etc.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X