Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gophers @ Tech Road Trip - Planning, Coordination, Taunting, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gophers @ Tech Road Trip - Planning, Coordination, Taunting, etc.

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    For all the hung-over Gopher-Tech fans: Cheers!

*****http://blogs.menupages.com/chicago/high%20life%20%2B%20bacon%20bloody%20mary.jpg******

Here is a bacon Bloody Mary and some High Life to ease the pain.
    With the champagne of beers no less. Very nice. At work and very jealous.
    Better dead than Red

Comment

Quote soh: I hate this state!!!!!

Yep he is hurting. Bbdl and I (and soh) are still starting the day off with Lime-a-ritas. Play like a champion!
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I do what I can.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Quote soh: I hate this state!!!!!

Yep he is hurting. Bbdl and I (and soh) are still starting the day off with Lime-a-ritas. Play like a champion!
          I thought the UP was a province.
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

*****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/Gopherbeermascot.jpg******

Comment

take your team out for a few this afternoon, k?
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

The Gophers have been practicing at Ridder Arena this week to prepare for MacInnes Student Ice Arena's NHL-sized rink.

“Obviously Mariucci’s a huge rink, and we’ve been practicing over on Ridder, which kind of helps,” junior Nick Bjugstad said. “Personally, I think I like the little rink a little better just because I’m a little bigger-sized.”

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                  For all the hung-over Gopher-Tech fans: Cheers!

*****http://blogs.menupages.com/chicago/high%20life%20%2B%20bacon%20bloody%20mary.jpg******

Here is a bacon Bloody Mary and some High Life to ease the pain.
                  Should have used a Grain Belt!

Comment

... I have no words. Dvda vid at lunch... lotsa booze... broke down film with tMel...good times.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      ... I have no words. Dvda vid at lunch... lotsa booze... broke down film with tMel...good times.
                      (shrugs) its Michigan Tech hockey. that's how we roll.

Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

As much as I love Tech I don't have super high hopes for this weekend, I think we will score and the games may be closer than expected, but I just don't see us beating MN this weekend.
                        2005-2006: 7-25-6
                        2006-2007: 18-17-5
                        2007-2008: 14-20-5
                        2008-2009: 6-25-7
                        2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
                          As much as I love Tech I don't have super high hopes for this weekend, I think we will score and the games may be closer than expected, but I just don't see us beating MN this weekend.
                          "Do you believe in miracles?"

what I mean of course, is it will be a miracle if the "Golden Gophers" limp out of the shock zone that is the Mac after the weekend with even one lousy point, dragging behind the grim tattered remains of their "best hockey team in the world" arrogance as the locals point and laugh.
                          Last edited by geezer; 10-19-2012, 02:46 PM.
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Gopher's line chart please.
                            never up, never in!

Comment

Just ask the 2011-12 Denver Pioneers how they liked being first on the menu to open up Tech's WCHA home schedule last year. They came into town looking for a sweep too...
                              Ryan J
                              Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                              https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                              Originally posted by geezer
                              Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                              Originally posted by manurespreader
                              ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

sweeps on the road in the wcha are hard to come by. a split is more likely for the gophs..

Comment

Working...
                                X