Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gophers @ Tech Road Trip - Planning, Coordination, Taunting, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gophers @ Tech Road Trip - Planning, Coordination, Taunting, etc.

Left Ham Lake at 8:30, stopped in Hinckley for breakfast at Hardee's and we just got out of Superior.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Left Ham Lake at 8:30, stopped in Hinckley for breakfast at Hardee's and we just got out of Superior.
      You guys still bar hopping along the way?
      Originally posted by Twitch Boy
      Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

• Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
        Not what I want to hear....we will be cutting it very, very close if we have to deal with major construction.
        It goes down to 55 mph. There are electronic signs telling you how long it takes to get to Duluth. Mn TH 23 is an alternative route that might save you time if things backup. Luckily it's not quite rifle hunting season, summer or fall colors season, so a few miles at 55 mph is not gonna kill you.
        Last edited by Biddco; 10-18-2012, 11:25 AM.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
          Gopher-Tech preview (sort of)
          Dawn Lucy is after #600! How special.
          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            I have no idea. It is from a google search.
            What in the hell did you search to find that?
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

No bar hopping yet. Now jamming to Creed because we need a good laugh in this hellhole of a state.

Searched at dawn we ride meme.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

No bar hopping yet. Now jamming to Creed because we need a good laugh in this hellhole of a state.

I guess that would still be better than country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

You should hit up the Hoop N Holler outside of Bergland, MI and Lake Gogebic. Had a fun time there when we barhopped before a UMD series.
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Hoven - Are you guys pulling a "dumb and dumber" and filling up bottles to save time?

Comment

Townie bar in Bessimer. Awesome. No tap beers only cans.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. Sounds like my brother was able to get out of his test after all so we get to hit the road tomorrow morning whenever we choose.
                        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Townie bar in Bessimer. Awesome. No tap beers only cans.
                          Sounds like the FSN bus hit Superior about an hour ago, maybe you can have some "roadies" with them.

Comment

Drive by post from bfe michigan at the rate this drive is going i fully expect to hit a moose
                            Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                            Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
                              Drive by post from bfe michigan at the rate this drive is going i fully expect to hit a moose
                              Or "date" if you are from Wisconsin...

Comment

At the Bergland Bay Bar because Biddy recommended the other bar in this town.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X