Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gophers @ Tech Road Trip - Planning, Coordination, Taunting, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gophers @ Tech Road Trip - Planning, Coordination, Taunting, etc.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Are you going up with the GPL crew or on your own?
    My group will be leaving Friday morning probably, but we are staying with the whole GPL crew.
    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Yes, BLC lunch.

Featuring tDon and Billy Muckalt. NOT!
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
        If there's a group going through Duluth on Friday. I'm hoping to snag a ride if that would be possible.
        Perhaps with us.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
          Yes, BLC lunch.

Featuring tDon and Billy Muckalt. NOT!
          That would be an awesome idea...
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

LadyWoreBlack, MNS, and I are planning on leaving 9am from Wally World in Forest Lake on Thursday morning. state of hockey may be joining us. I know BPH (and possibly his special lady friend) are going to try and make it, but they are going separate from us, I think.

I also HIGHLY recommend this trip. I think this is the 2nd best event behind the F5, let's put it that way. Also, since it's (probably) the last MN road trip to Houghton ever, it's gonna be extra-special.

For those of you not familiar with GopherPuckLive, there is indeed a huge contingent going. Last I heard, I think they had 20 rooms booked (2-3 to a room minimum) at the good ol' Travel Lodge.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Oh crap. That is:
              A. my birthday on Saturday
              B. MEA weekend so jr is off Thursday and Friday.

Soo tempting, but we have talked about going to NYC for that weekend. My cousin's kid is in an off-Broadway show and if they are still playing we would go to that.

Decisions, decisions.

Last time we road tripped as a family with what is now GPL crew I felt like I should have had my hands over jr's ears most of the game while sitting in the section under the overhang at the old DRECC. Now, he's heard all that and more on the ice and in the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                For those of you not familiar with GopherPuckLive, there is indeed a huge contingent going. Last I heard, I think they had 20 rooms booked (2-3 to a room minimum) at the good ol' Travel Lodge.

Lots of Gopher fans and an opponent that will most likely roll over for you? Sounds great!

Where do I sign up?

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                  My group will be leaving Friday morning probably, but we are staying with the whole GPL crew.
                  Just a suggestion, but its a good idea to be there Thursday night.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    Just a suggestion, but its a good idea to be there Thursday night.
                    Wish I could, but I have already used my vaca for this year and I'm not sure I want to drive through the night on Thursday. So we will probably be leaving Friday morning(may even have to go into work for an hour or two before we leave).

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Wish I could, but I have already used my vaca for this year and I'm not sure I want to drive through the night on Thursday. So we will probably be leaving Friday morning(may even have to go into work for an hour or two before we leave).
                      You could caravan with me if you want.
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                        You could caravan with me if you want.
                        It would be nice to caravan with someone who knows where they are going as no one from my group has ever been there before. We should keep in touch as we get closer to that weekend if you think you are leaving Friday morning like we plan to do.

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

HOCKEY!
                          Hey wait. It still says August you guys.
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Hoven, MNS, and anyone else in my car: I am throwing my keys at one of you and you drive.
                            Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

It would be nice to caravan with someone who knows where they are going as no one from my group has ever been there before. We should keep in touch as we get closer to that weekend if you think you are leaving Friday morning like we plan to do.
                              I'm planning on leaving thursday after work...
                              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

If Shirtless's plans don't work out for you, get in touch with Biddco, I think he and MEg might be going up on Friday.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X