Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gophers @ Tech Road Trip - Planning, Coordination, Taunting, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gophers @ Tech Road Trip - Planning, Coordination, Taunting, etc.

For those who are going, please do me a favor. Get my hat back from WPoS! A beer on me for who gets it back.

I wish I could go, but money is non-existent.
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Why would he bring your hat with him if his intent was to keep it?
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        Why would he bring your hat with him if his intent was to keep it?
        Have you seen the hat? It is awesome. Ask hoven.
        Originally posted by Skeeterman
        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
          Is it the purple fuzzy one he had on at Vikings tailgate last week?

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
            Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
            It couldn't be cool if it's a Vikings hat, so it must be something else. Or is it just a coincidence that it's purple?
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              No, it's one that comes with a free bowl of soup.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                No, it's one that comes with a free bowl of soup.
                Ahhh, that one!

Comment

It should be an interesting series...I almost forgot about this from last year (stolen from GPL). It's too bad that the Tech series is probably done for a while.

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2..._don_lucia.php

Comment

Originally posted by Gophers48 View Post
                    It should be an interesting series...I almost forgot about this from last year (stolen from GPL). It's too bad that the Tech series is probably done for a while.

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2..._don_lucia.php
                    Who could forget that final period? I still think our write up on THG is good, describing what happen...that and having Brent blow up the thread discussing it...a h0le.
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                      Who could forget that final period? I still think our write up on THG is good, describing what happen...that and having Brent blow up the thread discussing it...a h0le.
                      No, that was me. I love acting the expert on things I wasn't there for and know nothing about... great fun. But I forgot that Lucia was PO'd enough that he wouldn't shake hands. I've never seen that happen in person anywhere.
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                        not only is this a good account of the action, its also the true account of the action. class act tMel. Lucia...meh...good hair wouldnt win a throw down with Billy!
                        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

I don't think it was Lucia that didn't want to shake hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            I don't think it was Lucia that didn't want to shake hands.
                            It was the Refs...Mel and Don basically told the refs to back off and they made the players shake hands in spite of refs.
                            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Hard to believe there can be this much discussion on how to get from A to B. Isn't this why the GPS was invented - to replace the sextant and slide rule means of navigation? While it may be longer, passing through Wausau allows you to experiance our 8-lane 29/51 corridor, see the MTU game worn hall of fame and then onward to other metro areas such as Merrill and Watersmeet (Home of the Nimrods).

For those with time to kill, the drive from Land 'O Lakes, WI (the MI state line) North to Houghton IS awesome during fall colors, but they were pretty much at their peak several weeks ago so I'm sure much of the UP has already become a mix of twigs and pine.

Ryan J
                              Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                              https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                              Originally posted by geezer
                              Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                              Originally posted by manurespreader
                              ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                                not only is this a good account of the action, its also the true account of the action.
                                No, it isn't.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X