Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gophers @ Tech Road Trip - Planning, Coordination, Taunting, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oldish husky View Post
    The trophy is to celebrate one team not going winless for the year.
    As a Lake Linden Hubbell grad I nearly spit out my coffee when I read that. HILAROUS
    MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

• Re: Gophers @ Tech Road Trip - Planning, Coordination, Taunting, etc.

its a go

The first Blue Line Lunch of the 2012-2013 season will be held on Friday, October 19th from noon-1PM at the Continental Fire Co. on Montezuma Avenue in Houghton. Parking is available on the west end of the Continental Fire Co., across the street in the city parking lot, and in downtown Houghton.

The cost of the lunch is $9.00 per person and is open to all members of the community.

Head Hockey Coach Mel Pearson will be the featured speaker.

We will have a 50/50 raffle and a couple of giveaways.

Bring a friend and come out and show your support for our Division I hockey team as they take on the Minnesota Gophers!
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

I finally have money in the mail. Cripes I can't believe I forgot about TICKETS.

Oh yeah, I have a place to stay and a ride up there, right?

the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          I finally have money in the mail. Cripes I can't believe I forgot about TICKETS.

Oh yeah, I have a place to stay and a ride up there, right?

Yeah....Dustin's bringing his truck.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Can it be next Thursday yet? Please?

Oh boy is this great! /Flounder
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Might as well use this as the series thread, too. If I were Houghton, I'd be afraid. If I were the Huskies, I'd be even more afraid.

Most likely the last time MN travels to MTU...it's a sad thing. As some have stated, if one cannot make the F5, one should make this trip, as it is a fun time.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

expect a full house, a very large and loud pep band and at least three sections of insanity from the Misfits. even the other siders may occassionally lose their minds and stand up and let out a cheer.
                Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                  expect a full house, a very large and loud pep band and at least three sections of insanity from the Misfits. even the other siders may occassionally lose their minds and stand up and let out a cheer.
                  Exaggerate much?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Exaggerate much?
                    Oh, they might, but it'd be five minutes after the play happened. Takes that long to get out of the seat.

*click click click*
                    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

• Originally posted by melmac View Post
                      oh, they might, but it'd be five minutes after the play happened. Takes that long to get out of the seat.

*click click click*
                      lol!
                      Boosh Factor 4

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Exaggerate much?
                        it happened for LSSU. but maybe we are just not that into you...
                        Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                          Oh, they might, but it'd be five minutes after the play happened. Takes that long to get out of the seat.

*click click click*
                          Mel: per your question to me last night, forget the vaseline. Let's just prisonrape the Huskies. No mercy.

Comment

And so it begins....
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Leaving early Friday so we can make the luncheon. One of my best friends and my brother are getting their Houghton cherries popped. I thinking about taking them up to Copper Harbor on Saturday. Looking forward to some fishbowls and overpriced pitchers (and not having a beer at the KBC ).
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                Leaving early Friday so we can make the luncheon. One of my best friends and my brother are getting their Houghton cherries popped. I thinking about taking them up to Copper Harbor on Saturday. Looking forward to some fishbowls and overpriced pitchers (and not having a beer at the KBC ).
                                Talk with bbdl....we're planning a pub crawl around Da UP on Saturday. The more the merrier!

And there are quite a few Houghton Trip Virgins going this year from GPL.

Comment

Working...
                                X