Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gophers @ Tech Road Trip - Planning, Coordination, Taunting, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gophers @ Tech Road Trip - Planning, Coordination, Taunting, etc.

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    I just realized that I am pretty sure that I don't have tickets. Ha.
    You might want to contact Flag Guy and see if he has any of his left. He bought a bunch of them, I don't know if he has had people pay for all of them and claim them all yet.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I just realized that I am pretty sure that I don't have tickets. Ha.
      I don't either and I'm not worried
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Also, discussed the trip some with Brent and MNS yesterday. It sounds like there are 4 of us leaving on Thursday morning (me, brenthoven, MNS and State of Hockey), we will be bar-hopping the whole way there, and maybe shooting guns as well, just to get into the Yooper spirit. From what I hear, there are 2 groups going up Friday morning. My girfriend and her friend are leaving at about 9:00 from the U campus, and Shirtless Guy is going up at about the same time. I think DX is going up at the same too.
        We are?

Either way, as long as I'm at the DT at the start of wings'n'pitchers, I'm good.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          We are?

Either way, as long as I'm at the DT at the start of wings'n'pitchers, I'm good.
          ....I thought it was implied....
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            You might want to contact Flag Guy and see if he has any of his left. He bought a bunch of them, I don't know if he has had people pay for all of them and claim them all yet.
            If I had a way to get in touch with him, that would be something I would probably think about.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

If I had a way to get in touch with him, that would be something I would probably think about.
              He started the event on facebook. I think you're invited to the facebook event. You should be able to send him a message.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                He started the event on facebook. I think you're invited to the facebook event. You should be able to send him a message.
                Oh. Yeah that. Good call.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  ....I thought it was implied....
                  No WI bars! I don't want to give that state my money, if I can help it!
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

don't rush the Keweenaw barhop
                    slow down and enjoy!
                    if you don't make the whole tour do it another time
                    I think we will see Minnie in Houghton again
                    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                      don't rush the Keweenaw barhop
                      slow down and enjoy!
                      if you don't make the whole tour do it another time
                      I think we will see Minnie in Houghton again
                      Oh, Tech is joining the women's WCHA?
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

This is also Copper Bowl Weekend btw.
                        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                          This is also Copper Bowl Weekend btw.
                          What is Copper Bowl weekend? Like some event at the bowling alley?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Looks like it's the trophy for the annual High-school football game between Houghton and cross-river rival Hancock

Comment

the Blue Line lunch on Friday may not be a go. will keep you posted.
                              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_MN View Post
                                Looks like it's the trophy for the annual High-school football game between Houghton and cross-river rival Hancock
                                The trophy is to celebrate one team not going winless for the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X