Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2012-2013 - The LaBahn Era Begins

Originally posted by TJbadgerfan View Post
    Fox Sports channels. Central tonight and Pacific tomorrow. Sorry it's kind of late for tonight. UND 1 - UW 0 with 7 minutes left.
    Thanks. I went to the UW website to find it (found it) and I don't get channel 302. Not that there was much to watch anyway. I didn't see a shutout coming, that's for sure.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      Thanks. I went to the UW website to find it (found it) and I don't get channel 302. Not that there was much to watch anyway. I didn't see a shutout coming, that's for sure.
      Comcast will let you buy that channel on a pro rated basis...@ about $10.00 a month for the package that includes it so you can order for the game and cancel the following day. Pay a few bucks to watch it is all. If you have Comcast...don't know about other providers.
      Minnesota Hockey

Comment

With the Gophers on tap for next weekend, tonight's game is starting to drift into must win territory. In their 7 losses, Badgers have scored 2 goals. Not per game, but total. I'm virtually positive that being shutout 5 times is a season record.

Comment

Wisconsin with the 2-1 win tonight. Packer with the late third period breakaway goal. That was a big win. Nice to see Josephs tally a goal. Hopefully more to come from her.

Let's gear up for the Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
            Comcast will let you buy that channel on a pro rated basis...@ about $10.00 a month for the package that includes it so you can order for the game and cancel the following day. Pay a few bucks to watch it is all. If you have Comcast...don't know about other providers.
            Funny - MetroCast, in New Hampshire has this as part of our package, so I was able to watch both games this weekend!
            "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Well, big series from a rivalry standpoint, but I'm a realist and that heard of rodents isn't going to awfully hard to stomp out missing 2 key players, as UW had been all year. I'm hopeful UW can squeeze a win out of the darkside, but it's gonna be tough.
              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                ...heard of rodents...
                A "heard" of rodents? Look for our Gophers to "swarm the cete" both games this weekend!
                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

It's been about a decade since I thought a home split would be a really good weekend, but it is what it is. Even with the lousy 2:00 start on Friday, there should be very good crowds for both games.

From everything I read, Wisconsin played them as well as anyone up at Ridder earlier in the season. Between the home crowd, the natural rivalry and the fight for 2nd place, the Badgers "should" come out flying.
                  Last edited by Badger Booster; 01-21-2013, 02:18 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Copying from the Minnesota thread...
                    Originally posted by CrazyDave View Post
                    UWBadgers.com reporting that Sunday's game in Madison is sold out. http://www.uwbadgers.com/sports/w-ho...012213aaa.html
                    Give blood... Play Gopher Hockey!
                    Men's National Championships: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
                    Women's National Championships: 2000, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

Comment

Hey Badger fans, we're driving down for the weekend to see the teams play, and were crushed to hear that the Sunday game was already sold out. Any idea where we might be able to come by some tickets? We'll be there on Friday regardless but it's kind of a bummer to take two days off work and make the drive, and then not be able to get in to Sunday's game.

Comment

Great to hear that it is a sellout. Maybe the band will make an appearance...but there may not be space for them.

I hope they are staffing LaBahn accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by greenmtngirl View Post
                          Hey Badger fans, we're driving down for the weekend to see the teams play, and were crushed to hear that the Sunday game was already sold out. Any idea where we might be able to come by some tickets? We'll be there on Friday regardless but it's kind of a bummer to take two days off work and make the drive, and then not be able to get in to Sunday's game.
                          With a sellout, it's possible that tickets may be "scalped" outside prior to the game.
                          Last edited by Badger Booster; 01-23-2013, 03:16 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Sellout, awesome. 2400 seat capacity...not so much.
                            Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
                              Sellout, awesome. 2400 seat capacity...not so much.
                              Boy, the original design for 4,400 looks really good right about now. Wonder if they will consider moving games to Kohl (if available) for high-demand games like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger Booster View Post
                                Boy, the original design for 4,400 looks really good right about now. Wonder if they will consider moving games to Kohl (if available) for high-demand games like this.
                                Sure is an unfortunate situation for women's hockey when you could almost certainly sell more seats but don't have more to sell.
                                Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X