Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Women's Beantown Classic

Gets underway at the end of the week.

Can anyone who can open the rosters (.xlxs) please open them and either paste here or send them to me via email in a more antiquated form ( .xls)? I want to figure out who's playing when. Thanks!
    "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Re: 2012 Women's Beantown Classic

Originally posted by DC78-82 View Post

Can anyone who can open the rosters (.xlxs) please open them and either paste here or send them to me via email in a more antiquated form ( .xls)? I want to figure out who's playing when. Thanks!
    Seems to be a problem with the download.

The link says it's an .xlsx file, but it downloads a .zip file, which has a bunch of nonsense in it (xml files)....

Comment

Try using Firefox. It downloads it as an Excel file, whereas IE sees it as a zip file.

Comment

Originally posted by genecarr View Post
        Try using Firefox. It downloads it as an Excel file, whereas IE sees it as a zip file.
        Yeah, I can open the .xls on my iPhone, but not on the Windows PC.

Comment

Check your email!

Comment

Hey DC....Just sent you all the gory details via e-mail. Maybe see ya there

There is a couple of real top end squads there. Check out the rosters of Whip, Dawson and Celine.

BTW...I used Chrome to access the files online.
            Last edited by OnMAA; 07-25-2012, 10:17 AM.

Comment

My Wife and Daughter will be traveling to Boston for the Beantown Classic, any suggestions for great places to eat? They already have Union Oyster House on their to do list, for a nice dinner. How about breakfast spots, and diners around the Marlboro, area? Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhawks Rule View Post
                My Wife and Daughter will be traveling to Boston for the Beantown Classic, any suggestions for great places to eat? They already have Union Oyster House on their to do list, for a nice dinner. How about breakfast spots, and diners around the Marlboro, area? Thank You
                For breakfast, try Jake's at 30 Main St. in Marlborough -- very good -- cash only

Comment

Thank you genecarr, they will be stopping there tomorrow. The cash only tip is much appreciated also. I spelled Marlborough like the cigarette earlier, oops.

We were able to access the rosters on our i-pad, if anyone is still having trouble with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhawks Rule View Post
                    Thank you genecarr, they will be stopping there tomorrow. The cash only tip is much appreciated also. I spelled Marlborough like the cigarette earlier, oops.

We were able to access the rosters on our i-pad, if anyone is still having trouble with that.
                    You can spell Marlboro either way and it will not be incorrect.

Comment

Any video on these games?

Comment

Great tourney, what a well run event! Kelly always does a good job and the added bonus of having the college bracket makes it all that much more special for the younger girls who get a chance to see some real star power. It never gets old watching a team like Whip move that puck up the ice....

Comment

My daughter goes to UMass Boston (Harbor Point Wolfpack) & got to play Whip in their playoff game on Sunday… She said she knew it was going to be a whipping, but did say it was fun. She had a good weekend.

Comment

Working...
                          X