Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Frozen 4 Priority Number Confirmation email

Originally posted by CLS View Post
    What they said was that if you [u]already{/u] had priority points, and you went, you'd gain another. If you did not already have priority points and FFFF was your first, you wouldn't get your first one by buying tickets for the FFFF. The net effect is that if you skipped FFFF like I did, you lost priority relative to the folks who already had points and attended, but not relative to the folks whose attendance at the FFFF was their first FF.
    Thanks for refreshing my memory with your detailed answer to my 2010 Frozen Four question. Like yourself, we did not enter the ticket lottery for the Ford Field fiasco (our first miss in 24 consecutive tourneys because we were not ready to watch the national championship ice hockey game played in a football stadium) but we got back on track for St. Paul and Tampa. Looking forward to Pittsburgh next April; hope you are as well.
    LET'S GO BRUNO!

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
      Those who have a priority status for purchasing Frozen 4 tickets should have received an email from the NCAA stating their priority number. You have until the end of July to dispute the number; otherwise all assigned priority numbers are final. This is in preparation for the new purchase system that will be taking effect.
      Once I got in touch with them and they got my updated e-mail address entered, they did my priority number right. I've missed a few of late, but am looking forward to Pittsburgh.

Comment

According to my email, I am Priority 13 which I think is correct.
        Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

got an email back earlier this week and they have corrected my priority. Issue was for Minneapolis where I did not enter the lottery, but bought tickets based on an email i received from the ncaa when additional tickets opened up.

Comment

Anyone get their follow up email with specific info on purchasing tix? Original email said we'd receive email approximately a week before they go on sale with instructions. I have yet to receive anything and tix for priority 16 go on sale Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by eddieras View Post
              Anyone get their follow up email with specific info on purchasing tix? Original email said we'd receive email approximately a week before they go on sale with instructions. I have yet to receive anything and tix for priority 16 go on sale Monday.
              I received an email yesterday (9/28) I'm a priority 14 and can buy tickets Friday October 5 at 10am

Comment

Did they provide a link? I'm Monday yet no email yet and you got your email, but your tickets go on sale later.

Comment

Did they provide a link? I'm Monday yet no email yet and you got your email, but your tickets go on sale later.
                  Did you check your spam folder?
                  "Please be sure to set your inbox permissions to accept emails from the NCAA."

If none of the above work, you'd better make a phone call.
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                    Did you check your spam folder?
                    "Please be sure to set your inbox permissions to accept emails from the NCAA."

If none of the above work, you'd better make a phone call.
                    thanks but yes, nothing in spam folder-- i take it you received your email??

Comment

Yes, there is a link in the email to buy tickets. This might help:

Should your mailing address change between the time of your order submission and January 5, 2013, please contact Veritix customer service by email at customerservice@veriti***** or by phone at 866/208-0048 to provide your updated contact information. Tickets will be mailed in early March.

Comment

Originally posted by steven22 View Post
                        Yes, there is a link in the email to buy tickets. This might help:

Should your mailing address change between the time of your order submission and January 5, 2013, please contact Veritix customer service by email at customerservice@veriti***** or by phone at 866/208-0048 to provide your updated contact information. Tickets will be mailed in early March.
                        thanks so much! i just called and was shocked someone was even there. however, he was unable to give me the link but said it is a generic link and that brings you to the site where you then put in your name and account number to purchase. Can i trouble you to foward the link to me? i've been going to the FF since Milwaukee in '93 and was finally looking foward to picking my own seats! if possible you can e mail me directly at eddieras at comcast.net -- thanks again!

Comment

thanks but yes, nothing in spam folder-- i take it you received your email??
                          Not yet. I'm a priority 10.
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by steven22 View Post
                            I received an email yesterday (9/28) I'm a priority 14 and can buy tickets Friday October 5 at 10am
                            From these two replies we could probably figure that they will be opening up the process every other day to the next priority number and that by the end of October they will be done with the priorities. About 3 or 4 priorities a week would mean 13 to start next week, maybe 9 the following week, around 6 or 5 the next week and the last couple of priorities to close out October. So 13's should be getting their weeks notice about now. After the end of November when all priorities purchases stop I would assume the process would open to anyone else if tickets are still available. However the longer you wait the more other ticket holders choose before you. No matter how long you delay, as long as you get an order in, you would move up a priority point so next year you would still get the chance to order ahead of those who purchased before you this year.

Comment

Any priority 16 order tix yet? Curious what seats are available at $200 a set.
                              Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Lower ends 3/4 way up and entire balcony....from corner to corner are not available to the loyal supporters

Comment

Working...
                                X