X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Pros V

JD'A recalled by Toronto......Toronto Marlies ✔ @TorontoMarlies
    News --> RT @LeafsPR: The #Leafs this morning have recalled forward Jerry D'Amigo from the #Marlies. #TMLtalk
    Last edited by turk181; 03-29-2014, 11:41 AM.
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
      JD'A recalled by Toronto......Toronto Marlies ✔ @TorontoMarlies
      News --> RT @LeafsPR: The #Leafs this morning have recalled forward Jerry D'Amigo from the #Marlies. #TMLtalk
      The Maple Leafs recalled winger Jerry D'Amigo from the Toronto Marlies Saturday morning and the 23-year-old forward will be inserted into the lineup against the Wings.

D’Amigo has 19 goals and 11 assists in 46 games for the AHL's North Division leaders, as well as one goal and one assist in 19 NHL games and being called up to provide some energy and speed in a bottom six role, as well as stepping in as a penalty killer.....http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Mike-...ce-Must-Win-Vs
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

When was the last time we had 4 RPI boys in the NHL at one time?
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          When was the last time we had 4 RPI boys in the NHL at one time?
          The late 1980s?
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            The late 1980s?
            That is exactly what i was thinking-and we all know what kind of team those boys all came from. So 30 years later, we have a similar number in the NHL-I must have missed something here-I don't remember having a team like those of the mid eighties yet we seemed to have had some really decent talent to have 4 boys in the NHL. What am I missing here?

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
              That is exactly what i was thinking-and we all know what kind of team those boys all came from. So 30 years later, we have a similar number in the NHL-I must have missed something here-I don't remember having a team like those of the mid eighties yet we seemed to have had some really decent talent to have 4 boys in the NHL. What am I missing here?
              Of course two of the current four are just here because they can't be sent down due to the vagaries of the NHL rules, and neither of the other two has been up the entire year.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Of course two of the current four are just here because they can't be sent down due to the vagaries of the NHL rules, and neither of the other two has been up the entire year.
                Understood-but that still does not change the number currently on NHL rosters. Something we have not had for a very long time. i was just pondering if it said anything about the talent level that we have had the past few years-without much success in our own league.

Comment

Bo Dolan released by the Cincinnati Cyclones. I don't believe he ever got in a game..... http://www.echl.com/echl-transactions-april-1-p191434

Comment

I never realized Matt Tinordi had put up such numbers while an Engineer. Of course, when compared to the amount of games it doesn't look as impressive .......... Career Notes: Amateur Career: A team captain (senior year) of the Engineers and a three-time ECAC All-Academic Team member, Tinordi compiled 96 points (48g, 48a) over 259 collegiate games. His brother, Jarred, is a former first-round pick of the Montreal Canadiens and has seen games in the NHL. ..... http://echl.com/stats/player.php?id=5235

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                      Tinordi compiled 96 points (48g, 48a)
                      Huh. I had no idea he was so close to the century mark.
                      RPI Pep Band
                      GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                      2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                      2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                        Huh. I had no idea he was so close to the century mark.
                        Because it is completely wrong as turk must have meant with his smiley. 116- 18-15-33. http://collegehockeystats.net/1314/teamstats/renm

I am too lazy to check, but they might have included his junior stats also. In addition, it is interesting that that blurb mentions his brother but not his father who was a long time NHL player.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Because it is completely wrong as turk must have meant with his smiley. 116- 18-15-33.
                          Oh. That'd do it.
                          RPI Pep Band
                          GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                          🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                          2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                          2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Because it is completely wrong as turk must have meant with his smiley. 116- 18-15-33. http://collegehockeystats.net/1314/teamstats/renm

I am too lazy to check, but they might have included his junior stats also. In addition, it is interesting that that blurb mentions his brother but not his father who was a long time NHL player.
                            Yes, I was being sarcastic (). I was also surprised of no mention of Matt's Dad in the bio.

Comment

Brandon Pirri had a goal and assist last night in a win against Dallas.
                              He was the second star of the game.
                              Pirri has been very consistent since joining the Panthers with 6 goals and 6 assists in 18 games. Not too shabby.
                              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                              Benjamin Franklin
                              The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                              Gary Player

Comment

Anaheim Ducks ‏@AnaheimDucks 11h
                                #NHLDucks @JohnGibson35 (20 years and 297 days) is the youngest NHL goalie since BUF's Darren Puppa to record a shutout in his NHL debut.

Comment

Working...
                                X