X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2012 Offseason

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    melody tran........
    I should have known you'd be up on all the BU grads of interest.
    Bugs Bunny - 96
    Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
      I have no idea what to make of that, but I guess it doesn't sound promising. Lonely because none of the other freshmen players (assuming most enrolled for the summer as usual) want to hang out with him? lonely because he has a girlfriend that he can't be with?
      Or maybe the task force is paying off?
      “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
      Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
      Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
      National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
        I should have known you'd be up on all the BU grads of interest.
        That's called networking!

Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012

Comment

more than likely, Grzelcyk..
          tough break
          GO NU HOCKEY
          Always bullish on the future.
          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Five days now since Hoky's first post on the defection. I'm going to be optimistic and hope that perhaps Player 1 is having second thoughts. Of course, tomorrow is Friday and we know how some people like to send controversial news releases out on Friday afternoons. :-)
            BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
              Five days now since Hoky's first post on the defection. I'm going to be optimistic and hope that perhaps Player 1 is having second thoughts. Of course, tomorrow is Friday and we know how some people like to send controversial news releases out on Friday afternoons. :-)
              If someone is heading to the the QMJHL you would think it would happen soon. Pre season camps opened this week with games starting tonight.
              http://theqmjhl.ca/article/qmjhl-thu...-review/125367

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                If someone is heading to the the QMJHL you would think it would happen soon. Pre season camps opened this week with games starting tonight.
                http://theqmjhl.ca/article/qmjhl-thu...-review/125367
                Yeah true unless they pull a Coyle and leave in the middle of the season
                GO BU

Comment

The beauty of this is that even if nothing happens, Hokydad never actually comes out and says what's gonna happen, so he'll deny that he was even wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    The beauty of this is that even if nothing happens, Hokydad never actually comes out and says what's gonna happen, so he'll deny that he was even wrong.
                    Just following the Presidents lead.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                      excellent

Comment

• Ooh politics. Alex is going to be in a tizzy now

Comment

I would suggest not worrying about any of it because I've seen plenty of guys come in with all kinds of hype and who knows how they'll turn out.

Jason Lawrence was said to be a can't miss player. He was good but I'm not sure he was ever more than the 4th or 5th best player on the team. Sabo was not only a bust, he was one of the worst hockey players I've ever seen. I don't get why people agonize over players who have yet to skate with the team. Yes, you could be missing out on the next Drury, but you could also be missing out on the next Tom Morrow.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                            Are you referring to money? Also, what's going on with this kid(s)?

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              Yes, you could be missing out on the next Drury, but you could also be missing out on the next Tom Morrow.
                              And with JackPa behind the bench, the smart money is on the latter.
                              1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

Maybe Hoky meant to post in the BC thread about DeFilippo...

Comment

Working...
                                X