X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching Change In the ECAC-NE

Hearing rumblings of another coaching change at a top ECAC-NE school

Re: Coaching Change In the ECAC-NE

Official today Rob Davies out as Curry College head coach. Will be interesting to find out the reason behind this and if the players will stick around.

Comment

Originally posted by NEhockeyFan88 View Post
      Official today Rob Davies out as Curry College head coach. Will be interesting to find out the reason behind this and if the players will stick around.
      will some go back to Platty

Comment

Well there would only be two players who could do that. Has there ever been a player to do a "go there and come back" transfer?

Comment

Any info why the change -- program looked to be going in the right direction

Comment

Scratching my head with this one! You have a coach who literally takes a team from being well below .500 and turns them into a league contender for the past few years. Not sure how the A.D./ or school administration let this one happen. A shame to see a coach who dedicated himself to a school (so it seems from the years he coached there) get fired. There are always two sides to the story and I will like to see how this one is released to public.

Comment

Well there would only be two players who could do that. Has there ever been a player to do a "go there and come back" transfer?
              Jonathan LaRose Amherst to Neumann to Amherst and win player of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
                Well time will tell if any of the players from Curry pull a "LaRose", I only think one of them is good enough too. Been asking around the rinks and nobody seems to know the story.

Comment

[QUOTE=NEhockeyFan88;5454333]Well there would only be two players who could do that. Has there ever been a player to do a "go Aside of LaRose, I can't think of any.....But I do remember a defenseman named John Vashaw in the mid-80's who played 1 year at Plattsburgh, 1 year at Geneseo and his last two at Oswego !!!

Comment

[QUOTE=admiral0417;5454673]
                    Well there would only be two players who could do that. Has there ever been a player to do a "go Aside of LaRose, I can't think of any.....But I do remember a defenseman named John Vashaw in the mid-80's who played 1 year at Plattsburgh, 1 year at Geneseo and his last two at Oswego !!!
                    Thats the triple death of SUNYAC's!!!! I dont even think a Platts-Curry-Platts could top that

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
                      Plus the UMD goalie Jon Dryjowicz-Burek (aka Hypen) who went from UMD -> Lowell -> UMD again.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                      X