Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI 2012-2013 Season Thread

Previous thread: http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...2011-12-season

The 2012-2013 schedule was announced this morning so now's as good a time as any to start next season's thread.

Non-conference matchups include UConn x2 (Home), BU/Northeastern (Away), Union (Home), UVM (Away), RMU x2 (Home), Syracuse x2 (Away), and Providence x2 (Home).

Complete schedule: http://rpiathletics.com/schedule.asp...ey2&path=whock
    APBWiki

Re: RPI 2012-2013 Season Thread

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post

The 2012-2013 schedule was announced this morning so now's as good a time as any to start next season's thread.

Non-conference matchups include UConn x2 (Home), BU/Northeastern (Away), Union (Home), UVM (Away), RMU x2 (Home), Syracuse x2 (Away), and Providence x2 (Home).

So the women are also playing an NC game vs. Union. Interesting.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      I wonder how that had to do with Niagra?

Comment

My daughter is an incoming defence this season. Does RPI usually announce its recruits for the up coming season. Also can any of the parents tell me about the Cannon Suites hotel in Troy. Tried booking rooms for the Oct 5 weekend but most hotels in Troy already booked. Cannon suites has some bad reviews, but talked to hotel and they told me things are 100% better since new management last october.

Comment

Like most team websites RPI archives its stories so you can look back and see what information the coaches have provided over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by sc13 View Post
            My daughter is an incoming defence this season. Does RPI usually announce its recruits for the up coming season. Also can any of the parents tell me about the Cannon Suites hotel in Troy. Tried booking rooms for the Oct 5 weekend but most hotels in Troy already booked. Cannon suites has some bad reviews, but talked to hotel and they told me things are 100% better since new management last october.
            There is a recruit thread that one of our posters runs on the Men's Division I forum where we look to gain more information on the recruits (both men and women), including previous statistics. The school will usually wait to announce the recruiting class until everyone has put in their application and deposit because of NCAA rules, but we should expect to see an official announcement soon.

Assuming I am still in the area and that you will be travelling to most games, I look forward to meeting you at the RPI/SU games.

EDIT: Here's the link to that recruit thread, if you don't wish to fish: http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...011-12-Part-II
            Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 05-24-2012, 05:21 PM.

Comment

I suspect that the recruit announcement will be coming soon, but as was suggested you can check when it has been historically announced.

I suspect that is Homecoming weekend (someone can correct me if not). In any case, there are many hotels/motels in Latham that I know others use.
              Last edited by Ralph Baer; 06-02-2012, 06:34 AM.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Try the Latham area near the Airport. Lots of hotels and good places to eat. It is also central between Union and RPI. Easy 10 minute drive from Latham to RPI, down the 7, cross the bridge, up the hill and turn right towards the campus.

Comment

Clarkson and SLU do this on a regular basis.

Comment

I suspect that the recruit announcement will be coming soon, but as suggested as was suggested you can check when it has been historically announced.

I suspect that is Homecoming weekend (someone can correct me if not). In any case, there are many hotels/motels in Latham that i know others use.
                    You are correct that that is Homecoming weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by OnMAA View Post
                      Clarkson and SLU do this on a regular basis.
                      The men do it on a yearly basis as well (all four teams).

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post

They did an announcement last year but did not put much into it other than names and where they played last year.

Comment

Saw this on twitter today:

Let's Play Hockey‏@LetsPlay_Hockey

Latest: D Hannah Behounek (Minnetonka) to RPI, F Laura Bowman (Minnetonka) to Penn State, F Katie Johnson (Anoka) to Minnesota State.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                            Saw this on twitter today:
                            That's for 2013. I don't recall the RPI women ever having a commitment known a year in advance before.
                            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 06-01-2012, 04:54 PM.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Name: Delaney Marie Middlebrook
                              Class: First-Year Student
                              Curriculum: Business and Management

All the known recruits are in the directory.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                              X