Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2012-2013 Season Thread

Originally posted by Stat Man View Post
    I have not seen it in print anywhere so I am reluctant to release the name.
    I don't know if Chris Heisenberg tracks women's players, or if there is someone like him that does so...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      I don't know if Chris Heisenberg tracks women's players, or if there is someone like him that does so...
      He doesn't. The best thing is the thread on this forum. Conceivably there is a mention on this forum also: http://www.network54.com/Forum/679250/. It's for Ontario women's hockey. I didn't find any mention of RPI or Rensselaer yesterday, but Rensselaer has been known to have been misspelled.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Anyone coming out for this weekend's games? I look forward to seeing you all. I'll be the large dude with the long hair and the RPI jersey.

Comment

Anyone coming out for this weekend's games? I look forward to seeing you all. I'll be the large dude with the long hair and the RPI jersey.
          If you were at last years games in Niagara then we met.

Comment

Just to give everyone a head's up, here's the link for this weekend's games:

http://www.americaonesports.com/upco...?q=v&value=cha

Hope B2/Americaone have there act together!

Comment

We'll also have the game on WRPI. No video, but you can have audio.
              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Tough game for sure. There wasn't any urgency out there; no motivation to take it to the 'cuse. Nothing happened on the power play, just pass-pass-pass-turnover (almost like I was watching a men's game). I certainly we come out with the pistons firing today.

Comment

The team lost 4-0 to Syracuse again today. Hopefully they have a similar result next weekend to the one the men had after two 0-4 decisions in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by REDaero91 View Post
                    The team lost 4-0 to Syracuse again today. Hopefully they have a similar result next weekend to the one the men had after two 0-4 decisions in a row.
                    This looked a lot different than what I at least saw at Dartmouth. Obviously I already spoke my peace regarding Friday. Today, I thought there was some promise when the girls really came out, started to attack, and made some plays but just ran into some good goaltending, but then the third period came along, and they slipped right back into Friday mode. I don't think it has anything to do with the players, because they really played their hearts out that entire game, regardless of the difficulties experienced in the third period.

Comment

Originally posted by REDaero91 View Post
                      I suspect that the competiton has been quite poor, but recruit Katie Rooney could help next season. Her current line is 3-9-11-20-2.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        I suspect that the competiton has been quite poor, but recruit Katie Rooney could help next season. Her current line is 3-9-11-20-2.
                        It's not like we don't have talent on the current team. I'm more concerned with how it's being used. After watching a load of uninspired hockey, I think we're due for a coaching change.

Comment

It's not like we don't have talent on the current team. I'm more concerned with how it's being used. After watching a load of uninspired hockey, I think we're due for a coaching change.
                          I marvel how you would come on this thread and make a statement like this!? What makes you such an expert on how players should be used? You would never post this suggestion on the men's side, where it seems that all you like to do is engage hockey moms in battle, and then turtle!!

Your idol must be the lion from the Wizard of Oz........he didn't have any courage either!!
                          Like a turkey at Thanksgiving, I'm stuffed

Comment

Originally posted by hockeymascot View Post
                            I marvel how you would come on this thread and make a statement like this!? What makes you such an expert on how players should be used? You would never post this suggestion on the men's side, where it seems that all you like to do is engage hockey moms in battle, and then turtle!!

Your idol must be the lion from the Wizard of Oz........he didn't have any courage either!!
                            Did you ever think that, maybe, I wouldn't post something like this on the men's thread because I don't believe it to be true for the men's team? If I thought someone was doing a ****poor job, I'd make it known.

Comment

Did you ever think that, maybe, I wouldn't post something like this on the men's thread because I don't believe it to be true for the men's team? If I thought someone was doing a ****poor job, I'd make it known.
                              This post confirms your lack of credibility, and is somewhat laughable!!! Thank you.
                              Like a turkey at Thanksgiving, I'm stuffed

Comment

Originally posted by hockeymascot View Post
                                This post confirms your lack of credibility, and is somewhat laughable!!! Thank you.
                                What's funny is that you're attacking me about a series of games where I don't recall seeing you present. There's more to a hockey team than what happens in a 200x85 area.

Comment

Working...
                                X