Frozen Four Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Four Survey

I apologize if this ia a duplicate posting. If it is, let me know and I’ll delete it.

This morning I completed an online survey about the Frozen Four. I assume I got it because I bought tickets. It’s pretty comprehensive, and gives you an opportunity to express your opinions on a number of topics and make suggestions. Like beer .

If you didn’t get the survey, for example because you bought on the secondary market, here’s the info:

Hello ice hockey fan!

We hope you had a great time at the NCAA Men's Frozen Four.

In order to improve the championship experience for future events, the NCAA is working with our company, Performance Research, to gather insights about fans’ experiences in Tampa. Could you help us by taking a few minutes to answer some questions?

Please click here or type the following address into your browser: www.prsurvey.com/ncaasport to access the questions.

We sincerely appreciate your help in creating the best possible championship experience.

Thank you.

Joseph Perkowski
    joe@performanceresearch.com
    Project Manager
    Performance Research
    25 Mill Street
    Newport, Rhode Island 02840

Kristin Fasbender
    NCAA Championships and Alliances
    NCAA
    One NCAA Plaza
    Indianapolis, IN 46206

Re: Frozen Four Survey

I completed the survey. I hope all Frozen Four attendees do. I'm not sure wehther it will ultimately make a difference but if they hear from enough of us, it might change a few things. If you hang in and get past all the canned questions there is text box where you can address concerns not addressed elsewhere in the survey.

I for one would like a return to the separate admission on Thursday, I wrote it in.
    I would like to see ticket prices level off. I wrote it in.
    I would like to get rid of the emcee in the stands, I wrote it in.

What would you like to see? Write it in and post it here.

Comment

At least the NC$$ didn't hide their intent with this garbage survey - the first few questions were about the venue itself, then they got into the "meat" of the whole survey - merchandising and marketing - what type and where would you prefer to see the souveniers made available for sale.

At least they did make a box at the end to make your suggestions - if you were able to stick with answering the goofy questions to get to the end.

Comment

Originally posted by john g View Post
        At least the NC$$ didn't hide their intent with this garbage survey - the first few questions were about the venue itself, then they got into the "meat" of the whole survey - merchandising and marketing - what type and where would you prefer to see the souveniers made available for sale.

At least they did make a box at the end to make your suggestions - if you were able to stick with answering the goofy questions to get to the end.
        I see your point, but I actually was glad to see the merchandising questions, and I thought that was one of the many things they got right in Tampa. I was happy to be able to get my souvenirs outside the venue with pretty much no line and take them back to the car, so that I didn't have to keep them with me at my seat.

I was amused by the questions about "How aware are you of the following messages?", followed by a listing of the NCAA propaganda such as the "x hundred thousand NCAA athetes will go pro in something other than sports" message, to which I responded "very aware" and commented that I was not only very aware of the message, but was also sick of it, since it feels like I've seen it at least once for each of the x hundred thousand of them.

Comment

Working...
        X