Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had a dream that the St.Louis Blues won the Stanley cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a dream that the St.Louis Blues won the Stanley cup?

I predicted the Bruins to win it last year. The Blues are on fire under Hitchcock so it is a possibility.

Related keywords you may be interested:

Dion Phaneuf Kid's White 3# Third Toronto Maple Leafs NHL Jersey
    Last edited by Spring; 05-02-2012, 08:37 PM.

Re: I had a dream that the St.Louis Blues won the Stanley cup?

Originally posted by Spring View Post
    I predicted the Bruins to win it last year. The Blues are on fire under Hitchcock so it is a possibility.

Related keywords you may be interested:

Dion Phaneuf Kid's White 3# Third Toronto Maple Leafs NHL Jersey
    You DO know they are down 0-2 and have looked like **** so far?
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Funny. I had a dream that this was the D-1 board and not a place to hawk kid-sized Dion Phaneuf jerseys.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

The Blues lost. Bobby Orr scored in OT.
        National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
        Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
        Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
        two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
        b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

I had a dream that BC won 3 of the last 5 national titles.

Wait, that really did happen!
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that would violate the 1967 Hockey Concordat that forbids the Blues, Canucks, Sabres or Maple Leafs from winning a Cup from that day forward.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              I'm pretty sure that would violate the 1967 Hockey Concordat that forbids the Blues, Canucks, Sabres or Maple Leafs from winning a Cup from that day forward.
              The Canucks and Sabres didn't exist in 1967.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Well then that means it was definitely guaranteed they wouldn't win for the next few years.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Details...
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

They signed the agreement when they joined.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

The Brooklyn Nets don't exist yet, they can still be cursed.
                      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

You mean nightmare don't you?
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the Kings will soundly defeat the Blues in this series.

Comment

I'm just hoping the Jackets win a cup in my lifetime. Not holding my breath, though. I think the chances are better that Ohio State Hockey wins it all than the CBJ winning the Stanley Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
                              I'm just hoping the Jackets win a cup in my lifetime. Not holding my breath, though. I think the chances are better that Ohio State Hockey wins it all than the CBJ winning the Stanley Cup.
                              IALTO.

You have no idea what an NHL team will look like in 5 or 10 years, much more difficult for a college team (in almost every sport) to come from obscurity
                              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                              X