Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Nope.

If JDUBBS could do this in the voice of the dude that does movie previews I might be able to forgive him for all this s**t.
    You think UW has accomplished more than the Gophers? Because many orher Gophers fans in this very thread disagree.

Comment

• Re: MN Hockey - "We're So SPECIAL!"

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
      You think UW has accomplished more than the Gophers? Because many orher Gophers fans in this very thread disagree.
      This is the song that never ends...
      "My greatest achievement."
      Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
          No one cares.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
            or this...

NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
              And we don't rape Badgers. Now you've gone too far.
              I must have mixed up your team's colors with BU's. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                Won't it be great when 7 and 6 both equal 5?
                Given the state of the education system in this country, it's bound to happen sooner or later.

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                  got it.

w/hockey UW hasn't ever really been dormant (or a doormat, save Sauer's last 6 years) so we can't really say they sucked in between national titles, though they were at-times painfully average.

...we should move this rational discussion to a new thread though and keep the nutso stuff here. this thread has served its purpose, moving the jdubbs (and pride on ice talk) out of UW threads
                  Not true. This thread didn't move the discussion out of the UW thread. I actually suggested we let the topic rest because I could tell it was annoying people, but you had to beat a dead horse. The topic had run its course, but you couldn't let it go. That is why you started this thread

I have no problem with this topic of discussion, but I don't think the UW fans like it. I made my point. I can move on whenever everyone else is ready.
                  Last edited by JDUBBS1280; 05-01-2012, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Not true. This thread didn't move the discussion out of the UW thread. I actually suggested we let the topic rest because I could tell it was annoying people, but you had to beat a dead horse. The topic had run its course, but you couldn't let it go. That is why you started this thread
                    No. He started this thread like a guy puts bait on a hook. And not only did you take the bait, but you also swallowed the hook.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      No. He started this thread like a guy puts bait on a hook. And not only did you take the bait, but you also swallowed the hook.
                      I actually enjoy these discussions. No bait necessary
                      Last edited by JDUBBS1280; 05-01-2012, 09:07 AM.

Comment

I actually enjoy these discussions. No bait necessary
                        I don't know if I would call this a "discussion." You may want to reread the thread.

Comment

Still at it huh Donkey?
                          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                          Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                          The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

• Originally posted by Duder View Post
                            I don't know if I would call this a "discussion." You may want to reread the thread.
                            Plenty of discussion intermingled with the thoughtless name calling. We've gotten admissions that UW isn't too good to play SCSU, Mankato, and BSU and have learned that the OP is jealous of Minnesota. What will we learn next?

Comment

Plenty of discussion intermingled with the thoughtless name calling. We've gotten admissions that UW isn't too good to play SCSU, Mankato, and BSU and have learned that the OP is jealous of Minnesota. What will we learn next?
                              Posting in this thread is a huge time waste. And so is this post.
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I like turtles!!!!!!
                                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X