Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New WCHA 2, The Electric Boogaloo (2013-14)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The New WCHA 2, The Electric Boogaloo (2013-14)

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    NEW SHIRT IDEA!!!!

"Nobody has Bieber Fever like the Beavers from Bemidji"
    You could make a pretty good side business out of this. Is www.wchashirts.com taken?
    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

NEW SHIRT IDEA!!!!

"Nobody has Bieber Fever like the Beavers from Bemidji"
      While in Sweden did you eat any piant chips?
      sigpic

Comment

You're not very smart, are you?
        No I am just not as unintelligent as you.
        Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
        UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
          While in Sweden did you eat any piant chips?
          Yeah, piant chips are Sweden's national munchie.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            They must have insomnia - midnight sun and all.
            Perhaps the nWCHA should do a bold move and have the season June –August....... that way all the teams won’t have the excuse to trek north in the winter because they are scared of the dark.
            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
              Perhaps the nWCHA should do a bold move and have the season June –August....... that way all the teams won’t have the excuse to trek north in the winter because they are scared of the dark.
              perhaps you should go find your sandbox to play in, that seems to be more your speed anyway.
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                perhaps you should go find your sandbox to play in, that seems to be more your speed anyway.
                But then he'd have to peel him self away from his Duplos and finger paints.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                  BSU is now called the Biebers.

http://www.northernstudentonline.com/?p=1502
                  Nov 23rd 2012 will be the date in History of the debut in anchorage for a team to show up at the Sullivan Arena sporting Justin Bieber back packs, T shirts .& Hairdo’s and most of the rookies in Justin Biebers footie pajamas and proudly dragging a Justin Bieber pillow as they clutch their very own Justin Bieber doll . This will be a fun weekend for all.

Comment

But then he'd have to peel him self away from his Duplos and finger paints.
                    And what's wrong with Duplos or finger paints? Next you're going to tell us we shouldn't have crustless PB&J sandwiches.

I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                      And what's wrong with Duplos or finger paints? Next you're going to tell us we shouldn't have crustless PB&J sandwiches.
                      I was going to go with Lincoln logs, but then I decided that the short connector pieces would probably be a choking hazard.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post
                        I forgot that I don't know if I can cheer for a team with that logo/mascot? I may become "hostile and abusive".........
                        More than ever if you put a rock concealed with a wad of Bieber bucks in your Justin Bieber purse.

Comment

Nov 23rd 2012 will be the date in History of the debut in anchorage for a team to show up at the Sullivan Arena sporting Justin Bieber back packs, T shirts .& Hairdo’s and most of the rookies in Justin Biebers footie pajamas and proudly dragging a Justin Bieber pillow as they clutch their very own Justin Bieber doll . This will be a fun weekend for all.
                          And that team from Anchorage will again get biatch slapped on the score board but unlike teams that visit UAA......UAA will not have the luxury of getting their trip paid for thus earning two more home games.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lakers2Glory View Post
                            Apparently the two Alaska fans on this thread share the same stupidity. It would be nice to hear from an AK fan who has actual relevant thoughts. There has to be some up there.
                            None are as smart as Bemidji’s AD Rick Goeb who sold out and will make all the Alums proud to be Bieber’s.
                            BTW gmann better change you motto I think the worst just showed up that is until Bemidji unveils their new super sized Justin Bieber Mascot doll.
                            Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 06-29-2012, 03:17 PM.

Comment

None are as smart as Bemidji’s AD Rick Goeb who sold out and will make all the Alums proud to be Bieber’s.
                              Psst: you might want to get your sarcasm meter checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                                Psst: you might want to get your sarcasm meter checked.
                                He might want to check his panties too. I imagine that it must look like a beach in there.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X