Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012-2013 schedules

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
    Nein. Heard from a couple people that it was mentioned at Miami's hockey banquet, but in attendance I was not.
    Very good. That will finish the who and where out. I'm not able to update my spreadsheet from this location.

In speaking of updates, here's NMU: http://www.nmu.edu/sportsathletics/node/63?team=4

Comment

Wisconsin schedule released. LINK

Few changes we didn't know about, apparently the Badgers will host Alabama-Huntsville instead of Lake State.

Penn State series is Sunday/Monday. Huntsville series is Thursday/Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
        Wisconsin schedule released. LINK

Few changes we didn't know about, apparently the Badgers will host Alabama-Huntsville instead of Lake State.

Penn State series is Sunday/Monday. Huntsville series is Thursday/Friday.
        This also means that Lake State will host Alabama Huntsville. Dates are unknown though.
        LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
          That's 8 games... Where's the quirk?
          1+1+2+1+2 = 8??

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
            1+1+2+1+2 = 8??
            "Thanksgiving Weekend" could logically be seen as 2 games.
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
              When do ECAC and Hockey East teams play weekend series vs. each other? The Beanpot doesn't count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                It could, but BC usually plays one game during that stretch. Its been Harvard lately (maybe Yale mixed in there too).
                National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
                two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
                b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  When do ECAC and Hockey East teams play weekend series vs. each other? The Beanpot doesn't count.
                  Of course the Beanpot doesn't count (nor is it a "weekend series").

I was simply stating that "Thanksgiving Weekend" could logically be interpreted as 2 games. I don't really care enough to go through schedules, but I'm almost certain that it has happened in the past. Are you saying it has never happened?
                  North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
                    It could, but BC usually plays one game during that stretch. Its been Harvard lately (maybe Yale mixed in there too).
                    You'll have to forgive FS23's western bias.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                      Of course the Beanpot doesn't count (nor is it a "weekend series").

I was simply stating that "Thanksgiving Weekend" could logically be interpreted as 2 games. I don't really care enough to go through schedules, but I'm almost certain that it has happened in the past. Are you saying it has never happened?
                      I'm not saying it's NEVER happened, but it doesn't typically happen.

Comment

BC has often played a single game on Friday after Thanksgiving. The only teams from New England that ever come in for two games on the same weekend are Vermont and Maine. The Dartmouth game would not be a home and home and it is not a tournament either. So there are your 7 games. It has been long rumored that it may be Dartmouth as BC has played them a few times and also has gone up to Hanover for the tournament as well. Notre Dame almost always plays BC the night before the football game too.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          You'll have to forgive FS23's western bias.
                          I'm not the one who said it was 2 games, just that the phrasing of the post could allow one to make the assumption (however faulty) that it was 2 games instead of 1.
                          North Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                            1+1+2+1+2 = 8??
                            Yeah... My fault... I confused it with the Dartmouth tournament
                            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                            Skating Friar Jersey
                            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Ferris State schedule released today:

http://www.ferrisstatebulldogs.com/s...12-13/schedule
                              LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

UConn: http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m...key-sched.html
                                http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m...052412aaa.html

Nothing new.
                                Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                                College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                                Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
                                Men's Frozen Four 2010
                                Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                                Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X