Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012-2013 schedules

Originally posted by sideshowbob View Post
    Is that true? RMU's schedule still has non-conference slots available and they don't have anything scheduled Dec 28-29 when it was being planned IIRC. Obviously, Ohio State would not be involved since RMU is playing them separately, but it's possible that it could still happen. Penn State was rumored to take part and still could.
    It's alive!! AHA Composite schedule now lists the games, with RMU vs. TBA for both dates. And a bonus surprise... RMU @ Penn State 12/15.
    Friends don't let friends go to PITT.

Save on GAS... BAN NASCAR

Comment

Only thing new I saw thus far is Penn State playing a couple more club games vs. Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        There's a little issue with the date, because that's when the Ivy League Shootout is.
        whoops. Norwich's second exhibition is Oct. 26. :
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
          whoops. Norwich's second exhibition is Oct. 26. :
          It's all good. Norwich had published their schedule a few weeks ago, so I have you covered there. Do you happen to know if any of either the ivies, independents, or any other D-I teams for that matter are playing any other D-III exhibitions?

Comment

http://www.merrimackathletics.com/sp...12-13/schedule

Merrimack's is out. They are the 4th team in the Catamount and play Army earlier in December as well.

Comment

tUMD officially released their schedule:

http://www.umdbulldogs.com/teams-men...?page=schedule

Of note, it shows the games at Notre Dame as a Friday/Saturday instead of Thursday/Friday as previously posted here. Anyone know which is correct?
              tUMD

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
                http://www.merrimackathletics.com/sp...12-13/schedule

Merrimack's is out. They are the 4th team in the Catamount and play Army earlier in December as well.
                Anyone know why multiple games are being played on Sunday Feb 17th?

Was cross referencing Mack's with BC's schedule and noticed that BC is playing UNH as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Spydey629 View Post
                  It's alive!! AHA Composite schedule now lists the games, with RMU vs. TBA for both dates. And a bonus surprise... RMU @ Penn State 12/15.
                  There is an article in today's Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. The first annual Pittsburgh College Hockey Invitational will take place Dec 28-29 at the Consol Energy Center with Robert Morris, Penn State, Ohio State and Miami(OH). There will be 2 games on Friday 12/28 and 2 games on Saturday 12/29. According to the article, Boston College has expressed interest in playing the following year.

Comment

Originally posted by beersong View Post
                    tUMD officially released their schedule:

http://www.umdbulldogs.com/teams-men...?page=schedule

Of note, it shows the games at Notre Dame as a Friday/Saturday instead of Thursday/Friday as previously posted here. Anyone know which is correct?
                    Considering my previous source is tUMD's tentative (as Notre Dame hasn't yet released), I'd give lien to Friday/Sautrday. Thursday/Friday wouldn't surprise me, especially if NBC wanted to televise both games.

Comment

Originally posted by collegehockeyfam View Post
                      There is an article in today's Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. The first annual Pittsburgh College Hockey Invitational will take place Dec 28-29 at the Consol Energy Center with Robert Morris, Penn State, Ohio State and Miami(OH). There will be 2 games on Friday 12/28 and 2 games on Saturday 12/29. According to the article, Boston College has expressed interest in playing the following year.
                      The article

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/...ourney-636072/
                      HT: Bucs FC - IV.46

Comment

Morrisville has played Princeton the last two years. I don't know if that is scheduled to continue again this year or not. I believe Neumann played a D-I team in an exhibition recently as well. (EDIT: It was Penn State)
                        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                          Morrisville has played Princeton the last two years. I don't know if that is scheduled to continue again this year or not. I believe Neumann played a D-I team in an exhibition recently as well. (EDIT: It was Penn State)
                          I could have sworn I saw an ivy scrimmage last year with Neumann, maybe Cornell?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            I could have sworn I saw an ivy scrimmage last year with Neumann, maybe Cornell?
                            not Cornell, they played Guelph & Carelton last year/ Oct 21...22
                            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                              not Cornell, they played Guelph & Carelton last year/ Oct 21...22
                              Two down, four to go... I just remember that it was an Ivy. Last year's schedule still exists on google docs; I just can't open it from here.

Comment

FYI -tUMD has corrected their schedule for the Notre Dame series to a Thurs/Fri series as originally reported.

Also, tUMD's series at Nebraska-Omaha in early Nov is a Sat/Sun series.
                                tUMD

Comment

Working...
                                X