Unh wildcats 2012-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unh wildcats 2012-13

What's the word out of Durham for the Cat's in the off season and in regard to the 2012-13 squad/season outlook? All seems pretty quiet in the east right now and this team in particular needs to turn a corner and make some strides in the right direction!

Re: Unh wildcats 2012-13

Stick boy, read the threads on transfers and commitments...it will be a good year in Durham with a lot of competition for ice time!

Comment

Thank you, I hope so Zoofer! I will review some of those threads.

Comment

Wow, UNH only loses two players and brings in 10 new ones! Yikes! Looks like there may be some interesting developments in Durham. Let's hope the team can take some steps forward in the standings this season!

Comment

Schedule 2012 – 2013 Update
          JUNE 1, 2012 BY COACH MAC 0 COMMENTS

A beautiful Friday to open up the month of June here in New Hampshire. With graduation behind us and the prospect of summer ahead, I thought I’d update everyone with a look at our schedule for the 2012-13 season. I know that we have a lot more families who travel from afar to take in the action, so hopefully this will let many of you make whatever arrangements are necessary to join us.

September

The team begins dry land and captain’s practices the first week of September.

21st Official Practice with Coaches begins

29th (H) vs Dalhousie Exhibition

October

5th (@) Syracuse

6th (@) Colgate

16th (H) UVM

20th (H) BC

21st (@) BC

26th (@) Wisconsin

28th (@) Wisconsin

November

2nd (H) SLU

3rd (H) SLU

6th (@) Dartmouth

9th (H) BU

11th (@) PC

17th (@) Maine

20th (H) Quinnipiac

24th (H) Minnesota

25th (H) Minnesota

December

1st (H) NU

2nd (@) NU

5th (H) BC

8th (H) Harvard

Following the Harvard game on Saturday the 8th of December we head into reading period and finals for the first semester. Exams will run the week of December 10th through the 15th. For families of incoming freshmen next year, players are free to depart home for the Christmas break as soon as they are finished with exams. We return to campus two weeks following New Years to begin practice for the 2nd semester.

As you can see by the above dates, we will play 20 games plus an exhibition contest in the first semester. The second semester will see 13 contests, 12 of which are Hockey East league play and one non league game at Union College.

Once we have the exact times confirmed I’ll have Stephanie publish the official schedule on our UNH Wildcat website so you family, boosters and supporters can confirm the above dates and times. We should have the official schedule on our website by the end of next week.

Even though it’s only June 1st, the summer will fly by and before you know it we’ll be back at it! We’ve put together an aggressive and highly competitive schedule for the 2012-13 season, but I know the players will be ready to face the challenge! Go Cats!

Comment

Working...
          X