2013 Frozen Four Suite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Frozen Four Suite

Yes, it's early. So early that the CONSOL Energy Center has not set prices for premium seating yet. However, I have already been in contact with a rep there and will have pricing as soon as it is available. They have a few options available. My focus is on the Loge Boxes and possibly the Party Suite.

As you may be aware, I organized a suite for the Tampa Frozen Four for $375/ticket. I am hoping to keep prices similar, but Pittsburgh might be a tad more expensive than the Forum because it's a hockey town not a retirement community. Prices for the same suites at the Boston Garden are 40-60% higher than the suites in Tampa Bay. I expect prices in Pittsburgh will be more similar to Boston than Tampa...

I'm getting a general list together. Signing up at this point doesn't obligate you to anything. If you MIGHT be interested, please send an email to jhfhockey(at)gmail.com and I'll be sure to let you know as soon as pricing is available.

Re: 2013 Frozen Four Suite

I have finally heard from the Consol Energy Center regarding a suite. If you booked with me in Tampa Bay last year or expressed interest earlier, please check your email. If anyone else is interested, please post here or email me at the address posted below. Prices are set at $500 this season, which is more than last year but still not as bad as I feared. Priority will be given to those who already contacted me or booked last year. If there is demand, I'll look into getting a second suite. For comparison, seats to a private suite are currently on StubHub for $1412 each.

Comment

Working...
    X