Boston College Off-Season Thread: 2012 National Champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Off-Season Thread: 2012 National Champions

I'd be happy for Kreider if the Rangers won it, but I'd rather have seen the Bruins repeat.
    1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

"We would like to list all the Boston College players in tonight's lineup, but we do have to get to the game."

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
        "We would like to list all the Boston College players in tonight's lineup, but we do have to get to the game."
        Nice callout, and then almost immediately after that, two North Dakota players combined for a goal.
        Seems all the BC comments about the NY-NJ series are pro-Rangers. Anyone rooting for Gionta, Harold and the Devils?
        The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
          Anyone rooting for Gionta, Harold and the Devils?
          I am...........just cant do the Rangers. thankfully NJ has those 2 Eagles

Comment

The Devils play boring hockey. Why would anyone root for them?
            1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

Originally posted by TimP View Post
              True for previous years but not this year
              It is the Rangers now who are boring and so defensive minded

Comment

Originally posted by DLG View Post
                True for previous years but not this year
                It is the Rangers now who are boring and so defensive minded
                don't confuse the timp with someone who knows what he is talking about
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I have no preference on who wins, except I'd like to see an Eagle get his name on the Cup. Have 3 shots at it... Boyle/Kreider NYR, Harrold/Gionta NJD and Scuderi LAK.
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                    I have no preference on who wins, except I'd like to see an Eagle get his name on the Cup. Have 3 shots at it... Boyle/Kreider NYR, Harrold/Gionta NJD and Scuderi LAK.
                    scuds won already with the pens!!! name etched in immortality!
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                      I don't think Gionta or Kreider are eligible to get their names on the cup. I think their are pretty strict rules regarding number or reg season and playoff games played. That said...How good is Kreider????
                      Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post
                        I don't think Gionta or Kreider are eligible to get their names on the cup. I think their are pretty strict rules regarding number or reg season and playoff games played. That said...How good is Kreider????
                        Anyone who plays one game in the Cup final gets his name on it. I'd say that would be a pretty safe bet for Kreider or Gionta if they get there.
                        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post
                          If you play in 1 game in the Stanley Cup Finals you get your name on the cup (or 41 or more regular season games with the team and remain with that team). Most likely, Gionta or Kreider would play in at least 1 game in the Finals.
                          North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by TimP View Post
                            because they're playing the Rangers

Comment

Well a BC guy is guaranteed to have his name on the cup now

Comment

Didn't see the whole game but Scuderi was great last night in the 3rd and OT. Great signing by the Kings organization after he won the Cup with the Pens. Worth every penny.
                                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Working...
                                X