X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gopher 2012 offseason thread

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
    Wow, the uptight bitter Whioux fans are out in force today...lighten up.

I take it none of you have had to take a leak so bad that the nearest street, backyard deck or tree work just fine.
    Sure we have but I do it a little more discretely and I don't represent an elite college hockey program like Haula does. Dumbass move. So much for being a captain. This will never die just like the Oshie incident.
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
      Yep that makes it okay. ***.
      So, if I'm going to take a leak on your property, would you prefer I do it in your bushes or on your bedroom wall?

Not to mention the differentiating circumstances of Oshie getting arrested, and a teammate trying to break him out of his jail cell.

Both disappointing situations, but not on the same level. Oshie ridicule lives on.

Comment

The only relevant questions: was anyone hurt? will he be held out of any games?

It appears its time to move on.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
          Sure we have but I do it a little more discretely and I don't represent an elite college hockey program like Haula does. Dumbass move. So much for being a captain. This will never die just like the Oshie incident.

I'm confident that most will let this go and not bring it up over and over and over...

and over...

Tee Hee!

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
            So, if I'm going to take a leak on your property, would you prefer I do it in your bushes or on your bedroom wall?

Not to mention the differentiating circumstances of Oshie not cooperating, getting arrested, and a teammate trying to break him out of his jail cell.

Both disappointing situations, but not on the same level.
            I think it is different because Oshie had his charges dropped and Haula more than likely will not.

Comment

• Originally posted by willythekid View Post
              I think it is different because Oshie had his charges dropped and Haula more than likely will not.
              Haula was never arrested in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                Haula was never arrested in the first place.
                Only a misdemeanor!

Comment

It was a stupid thing to do and he should be ripped for it just as much as Oshie was, although the reason why Oshie wasn't charged is because your PD is full of frauds.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    It was a stupid thing to do and he should be ripped for it just as much as Oshie was, although the reason why Oshie wasn't charged is because your PD is full of frauds.
                    Which of course is why there have been no arrests of UND players and therefore so few references to arrests by opposing fanbases.

If the GFPD would they just would've cited Oshie much like Haula was, they'd have been better off. Instead they charged Oshie and Mike Radja when the owner of that building really didn't wish to pursue anything.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• When nature calls, ANSWER! Sounds like a good time was had by all.
                      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Thankfully he wasn't at a playground, a la Dale Arbus in Horrible Bosses
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

I'd bet about 90% of guys that have ever been drunk have taken a leak outside. Of course, most of us are wise enough to find a tree or shrubs for a little privacy... Haula should know better. Maybe he has learned bad habits from that chick he dates that attends UND.

I don't think I have known anybody personally that has cut a leak in an elevator though. He must have really had to go.
                          University of Minnesota

Twitter: Hammy Hockey

Comment

Who gets caught taking a p*** outside?
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
                              I'd bet about 90% of guys that have ever been drunk have taken a leak outside. Of course, most of us are wise enough to find a tree or shrubs for a little privacy... Haula should know better. Maybe he has learned bad habits from that chick he dates that attends UND.

I don't think I have known anybody personally that has cut a leak in an elevator though. He must have really had to go.
                              Well, the elevator was stuck...

So who knows how long it was stuck for...

And after a night of drinking... you gotta break that seal sometime...

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                Who gets caught taking a p*** outside?
                                Me. But it was in Mankato and they merely gave me a warning.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X