X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gopher 2012 offseason thread

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    I must be watching a different video because in the one I watched Ambroz was the one who ended up on his azz... It too bad that Rau's slash on Blood caused Ambroz to be put in such a embarrassing position...
    Yeah you're watching the wrong video. Blood is the one in the "embarrassing position". Ever been a victim of a "guillotine" choke hold? That's what Ambroz used to lock Bad Blood's head into submission. If Ambroz is allowed to continue to apply forearm strength around the throat, Blood goes to LaLa Land.

Blood lost his "A" over the incident and rightly so. It's funny, he pulled the same idiotic handshake line stunt that Finley did a few years ago. Classy UND hockey.

Comment

I must be watching a different video because in the one I watched Ambroz was the one who ended up on his azz...Rau of course is joining a long storied history of wimpy gopher players that take cheap shots and then hide behind the refs. It too bad that Rau's slash on Blood caused Ambroz to be put in such a embarrassing position...
      You can be witty and clearly you can also be a ******nozzle.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        You can be witty and clearly you can also be a ******nozzle.
        And I could say the same as you... you have always been one of my favorite gopher posters but clearly need to take off your maroon colored glasses more often. I remember many UND fans condemning Blood for his actions but remember not one gopher fan talking about or even acknowledging Rau's slash. Someday Rau is going to have to man up for his actions and won't have Helgeson or Ambroz there to save him...

Comment

• Originally posted by willythekid View Post
          And I could say the same as you... you have always been one of my favorite gopher posters but clearly need to take off your maroon colored glasses more often. I remember many UND fans condemning Blood for his actions but remember not one gopher fan talking about or even acknowledging Rau's slash. Someday Rau is going to have to man up for his actions and won't have Helgeson or Ambroz there to save him...
          Pretty sure it was Hansen, not Rau.
          @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
          On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
          High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
            Pretty sure it was Hansen, not Rau.
            It was. But Hansen is slightly bigger than Rau, as is everyone else on the team. Can't go after them.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              It was. But Hansen is slightly bigger than Rau, as is everyone else on the team. Can't go after them.
              And didn't Blood take a slap shot at a Gopher player as time expired to start that whole melee?
              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Blood was framed by Grimaldi.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  Blood was framed by Grimaldi.
                  Doubtful...his focus is on boobs and everything else hanging out!!??

Ladies, you can help us guys out big time. Put your boobs away and everything else that is hanging out.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    Exactly.

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                    And didn't Blood take a slap shot at a Gopher player as time expired to start that whole melee?
                    That's irrelevant.

"It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Exactly. Most UND fans condemned Blood for what he did. It was stupid and immature. He deserved to lose his A, and I would have been fine with a suspension of a game or two. Ultimately, college kids do stupid college things...I certainly did. As for Rau, he is a great player, and I would have loved to have him in Kelly Green and White. I would imagine most Gopher fans would (or did) say the same thing about Ben Blood.

That being said...why is this being brought up again? I would think Gopher fans would want to talk about the upcoming season, and their chances at WCHA and National Championships. It should be a great finale to the WCHA this season, especially considering that North Dakota and Minnesota will likely be the two teams fighting it out for league supremacy.
                      North Dakota
                      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Blood? Who?
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                          Exactly. Most UND fans condemned Blood for what he did. It was stupid and immature. He deserved to lose his A, and I would have been fine with a suspension of a game or two. Ultimately, college kids do stupid college things...I certainly did. As for Rau, he is a great player, and I would have loved to have him in Kelly Green and White. I would imagine most Gopher fans would (or did) say the same thing about Ben Blood.

That being said...why is this being brought up again? I would think Gopher fans would want to talk about the upcoming season, and their chances at WCHA and National Championships. It should be a great finale to the WCHA this season, especially considering that North Dakota and Minnesota will likely be the two teams fighting it out for league supremacy.
                          Correct. In 9 months all this talk between schools like Minnesota and North Dakota will be gone forever. USCHO fan forum will never be the same.
                          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                            Correct. In 9 months all this talk between schools like Minnesota and North Dakota will be gone forever. USCHO fan forum will never be the same.
                            I certainly don't think the talk between Minnesota and North Dakota will be gone forever, but I agree that it will never be the same. Of course, I don't think it has been the same over the last 7-8 years, but with both teams being legit national contenders this year (for the first time since 2007 probably), that should spice things up for one last rendezvous.
                            North Dakota
                            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

That being said...why is this being brought up again?
                              Because it simply reinforces the perennial image that Hak is extremely good at transforming perfectly respectable Mn. kids into goons.

Comment

That being said...why is this being brought up again?
                                The off-season and boredom probably, nothing like a good Sioux Gopher squabble on the USCHO fan forum to spice things up. Some can get quite entertaining.
                                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X