X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gopher 2012 offseason thread

Originally posted by Koho View Post
    I don't post on GPL cause I'm afraid I might get cut off at work, like happened with this site. So I'll ask my very important question: Who was the blond Psych had a pic of/avatar for most of last season? I miss her.

Hey Greyeagle, see you're on trying to make the season get here a little faster too...
    Brittany Snow.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
      I don't post on GPL cause I'm afraid I might get cut off at work, like happened with this site. So I'll ask my very important question: Who was the blond Psych had a pic of/avatar for most of last season? I miss her.
      See, I don't mind the change of pace with Jennifer Love-Hewitt myself.
      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

The who Marshall to forward thingy was already discussed on GPL. There is no way the Red Wings would be happy with that decision. My guess is they would sign him to an AHL contract if the Gophers try and o down that road.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
          The who Marshall to forward thingy was already discussed on GPL. There is no way the Red Wings would be happy with that decision. My guess is they would sign him to an AHL contract if the Gophers try and o down that road.
          Sure. Cause the Red Wings control what happens with the Gophers.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Ya...that's a good call. Interesting possible solution but no.

Do you sit Mike Reilly and Skjei more than you otherwise would? After Holl, that may be the next best option for the team.
            Go Gophers!

Comment

I don't think Holl will be first one to sit. Don't see a kid with that much talent and played on the top defensive pairing suddenly being out of the loop - espeically if his confidence finally matches his year in school.

Comment

Brittany Snow is a cutie.

That is all for now.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                  I'm easily confused....and not following. Hate to see summer end but cannot wait for this season!
                  Either you're getting senile, or it was the poor punctuation and hastily typed statement that wasn't completely clear. Just saying "hi" and acknowledging that we all need a little fix to make it through the summer, at least when the prospects for the next season are good.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                    Ya...that's a good call. Interesting possible solution but no.

Do you sit Mike Reilly and Skjei more than you otherwise would? After Holl, that may be the next best option for the team.
                    Thoughts on Marshall:
                    1. Gophers don't care about what Wings think. Wings aren't likely to pull a late round pick who probably isn't ready to develop in the AHL and who it isn't clear if he has enough talent to overcome his size issue for NHL.
                    2. I don't see a lack of good forwards that requires them to find a forward in their D corp.
                    3. With a lot of potential early departures, I would think the coaches want him to develop his D skills as much as possible for future years.
                    4. Maybe he moves up for a couple games, like if there are a couple injuries (or what is the Junior situation?), but don't see it being a move for the season.

Comment

I know it is off topic, but just saw the kare 11 report that jack jablonski is being bullied and threatened by some ****tard ****** bag on twitter. What the **** is wrong with people?
                      - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                      Go you Green and White
                      Go Bemidji Beavers
                      Fight with all your might!
                      Rah! Rah! Rah!
                      We are here to cheer you
                      We are out to win your fame,
                      So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                      Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

The Gophers will care what the Wings think if they put pressure on Marshall to sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          I don't think Holl will be first one to sit. Don't see a kid with that much talent and played on the top defensive pairing suddenly being out of the loop - espeically if his confidence finally matches his year in school.
                          Who do you think sits then?
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

The Gophers will care what the Wings think if they put pressure on Marshall to sign.
                            I think Detroit knows putting pressure on Marshall to sign anything at this point is extraneous. He's not ready.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              Brittany Snow is a cutie.

That is all for now.
                              She is. I bet she plays the accordion, and chugs pounders.
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

You really think tDon worries about stuff like that when putting his lineup card together? I don't.

I'm not saying Marshall will play forward either, I don't think he will.

Comment

Working...
                                X