Frozen Four and camera question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Four and camera question

Do you know if they will allow my husband to bring a camera into the arena for the games? I'm not talking about a cell phone camera, but a regular (SLR) camera in a case.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me, as I don't want to waste the time bringing it and then not being able to take it in.
    #RelentlessFalconHockey
    #NeverGiveUp
    #NeverSurrender

GO BG!!
    Falcons Forever!!

Originally posted by Falcon Fanatic View Post
    Do you know if they will allow my husband to bring a camera into the arena for the games? I'm not talking about a cell phone camera, but a regular (SLR) camera in a case.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me, as I don't want to waste the time bringing it and then not being able to take it in.
    My wife has had mixed results in the past at NCAA events (i.e. Regionals & Frozen Fours). Often it depends on the size of the lens. What we've done in the past is go down to the arena the day before and ask the folks at the door.

Comment

Re: Frozen Four and camera question

I have brought my DSLR camera into the Tampa Bay Times forum for Lighting games plenty of times and was planning on bringing it for these games too. I assume it is still allowed unless the NCAA has some whacky rule against it.

If you are allowed then know they will go through your bag at the gate though and you are not allowed lenses over 4" (I think that is the size).

Comment

Re: Frozen Four and camera question

Originally posted by Falcon Fanatic View Post

Ask. If the camera and lens combination looks professional they will turn you around at the door. They did that to my wife last year in St. Paul for the National Semifinal. I completely understand the policy too. She's not a professional, but they don't know that.
        Last edited by UMDbulldogs#1; 04-03-2012, 06:37 PM.
        How do they expect us to throw hotdogs at the gophers with that [Expletive deleted] net in front of us?

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard...

Original Penalty Box Member

Comment

Working...
        X