SCSU 2012 Offseason Thread: Lighten up Francis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU 2012 Offseason Thread: Lighten up Francis

If everybody comes back next year(minus Eddy of course) it should be a great year. It always seems everything that can go wrong with this program does. so I am not holding my breath until the season starts and everybody is back.......

I have to agree about our defense. If everybody stays we are stacked back there and then with the added help up front coming back from injury and Benik coming in we should very strong next year.
    I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

*puff puff*

With the upcoming season being Lee's senior year, does this mean we win the National Championship?

*pass*
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
        *puff puff*

With the upcoming season being Lee's senior year, does this mean we win the National Championship?

*pass*
        If Dean Blais knows his stuff, it must be so.
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

I hate rumors.
          SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
            I hate rumors.
            They beat tumors.
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Busy day for Phoenix signing two college players including Mike Lee...

http://coyotes.nhl.com/club/news.htm...id=DL|PHX|home

Comment

I need a small dog and my field-goal kickin' shoes
                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

*puff puff*

*pass*
                  Well, no.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    Well, no.
                    Thanks. Now we will never win one.
                    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Thanks. Now we will never win one.
                      I blame you. Why did you have to bring him up? You jinxed us! I'm going to go smoke myself ********.
                      Originally posted by SJHovey
                      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                      Originally posted by Brenthoven
                      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                        I blame you. Why did you have to bring him up? You jinxed us! I'm going to go smoke myself ********.
                        There's something you can smoke that will increase your IQ like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                          You better share it so I can come up with something that will give us some hope.

Comment

You better share it so I can come up with something that will give us some hope.
                            I know a kid named Faragher who might have what you are looking for. Rumor has it he likes speed metal and has a quick glove hand.

Even though the possibility was out there that Lee would leave, I didn't think he would. At least we know we have a capable goalie to take over. When Faragher is on, he is lights out. When he is off, it seems to be fairly bad. I hope a year under his belt will have him playing more consistent next season.

Would have been nice to have Lee back for another year but I don't think that his departure leaves us dead in the water.

Comment

As the threads title says, "lighten up Francis". Players come and players go. Good luck Mike. Ryan is solid and will be fine. And then he will finish his career here and someone else will play. That is how it goes. Congrats to Boston College on winning the National Title. Yes I know it is over a week away. Good luck to Jack Connolly in the Hobey race. And finally, good luck Twins ( you are going to need it ).

Comment

Originally posted by Duder View Post
                                I know a kid named Faragher who might have what you are looking for. Rumor has it he likes speed metal and has a quick glove hand.

Even though the possibility was out there that Lee would leave, I didn't think he would. At least we know we have a capable goalie to take over. When Faragher is on, he is lights out. When he is off, it seems to be fairly bad. I hope a year under his belt will have him playing more consistent next season.

Would have been nice to have Lee back for another year but I don't think that his departure leaves us dead in the water.
                                I heard about that kid. Not too toked up or drunk to say that yet. I've seen better. Not many.

Originally posted by Reverse Sanity View Post
                                As the threads title says, "lighten up Francis". Players come and players go. Good luck Mike. Ryan is solid and will be fine. And then he will finish his career here and someone else will play. That is how it goes. Congrats to Ferris State on winning the National Title. Yes I know it is over a week away. Good luck to Jack Connolly in the Hobey race. And finally, good luck Cubs (this year is our year ).
                                fyp

Comment

Working...
                                X