Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Wolverines: 2012-2013 Season thread!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Wolverines: 2012-2013 Season thread!!!!!!!

Originally posted by bluevox View Post
    At least it isn't turning pink, like the white game sweaters in 1991. Some intern must have put them in with the red practice sweaters...
    Do you have one of the old jerseys? I don't know if you remember, but my '91-92 seats were really close to you (I totally remember that when you got your current gig). Seems like you being a student, with the mask and all- you would have a jersey of that era. not that we'd ever see you wear one at the game anymore....

Comment

I did have one, #4. I gave it to my brother-in-law when I started buying game-worn jerseys. I still have most of those, but the earliest of those is a 1994 Halko. My wife makes use of them during games, now. You are right, not much chance of seeing me at a home game in one now.

So, in 91-92, I was in Section O, just inside the blueline. Must be section 3 now. Where were you? I am thinking just toward center-ice from me and down?
      Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

If your actions speak louder than words, you're not yelling loud enough. - Stephen Colbert

You build. You paddle. You stand in awe of what your hands have made. - Pygmy Boats

Comment

At least it isn't turning pink, like the white game sweaters in 1991. Some intern must have put them in with the red practice sweaters...
        That is 90% accurate.

Comment

So, in 91-92, I was in Section O, just inside the blueline. Must be section 3 now. Where were you? I am thinking just toward center-ice from me and down?
          Down and to your right. I was late to get in line for student tickets. The year before, I was just above our bench, but that was because I had great friends who could stand in line for me. Ah, the good old days, where priority was when you wanted to get in line....

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
            What's not so cool- it's turning yellow over time. Oh, well.
            Think of it this way, it is morphing into a maize jersey. So basically you're getting a two-fer with that jersey, both White and Maize sweaters.
            Originally posted by alfablue
            Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
            Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
            I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
              Think of it this way, it is morphing into a maize jersey. So basically you're getting a two-fer with that jersey, both White and Maize sweaters.
              Yup. Just what we need, a jersey that already looks like a sweat spot.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Musings from eLynah show a game with Cornell at MSG over USA Thanksgiving weekend.

I assume no Alaska exemption, given you had it last year?
                Game confirmed at Cornell Reunion this weekend. November 24 at 8.

*****http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/576986_10150952418865680_436764359_n.jpg******
                Give My Regards to Davy...

Comment

What, not Red-and-Blue-and-Maize-Hot Hockey?
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• What's Michigans Schedule for 2013? Specifically February? Does anyone happen to know?

Comment

Originally posted by M_Cotts1 View Post
                      What's Michigans Schedule for 2013? Specifically February? Does anyone happen to know?
                      They should be coming to Columbus on the 22nd and 23rd of February

Comment

• Ok, thank you, my birthday is the 24th, so I wanted
                        To come see a game for my birthday.

Comment

The 2012-2013 schedule is now officially posted on MGoBlue.com.

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-hock...ched-2011.html

WHAT THE **** is with the MSU series? It has been an agreement for MANY years that the two would alternate seasons giving up a home game to move it to JLA. According to the new schedule we are giving up one of our home games to move it to JLA for the second year in a row!

Also VERY front loaded with home games. After Jan. 12 there are only THREE home games, ONE in Feb. (2/1 v. sparty) and TWO in Mar. (1 & 2 v Ferris).

Also what is with the BG games? Wed, Nov 21 and Tue, Jan 8??? Talk about STRANGE scheduling!
                          Last edited by JoeZ; 06-21-2012, 09:11 AM.
                          Section 3 (formerly 6, before that "F")
                          Row 1
                          Seats 6 & 7
                          Same seats since '93 - at the blue line on the glass

9 NCAA Titles: '48, '51, '52, '53, '55, ''56, '64, '96, '98

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                            They should be coming to Columbus on the 22nd and 23rd of February
                            CONFIRMED, in Cowlumbus Feb. 22 & Feb. 23.
                            Section 3 (formerly 6, before that "F")
                            Row 1
                            Seats 6 & 7
                            Same seats since '93 - at the blue line on the glass

9 NCAA Titles: '48, '51, '52, '53, '55, ''56, '64, '96, '98

Comment

Originally posted by JoeZ View Post
                              The 2012-2013 schedule is now officially posted on MGoBlue.com.

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-hock...ched-2011.html

WHAT THE **** is with the MSU series? It has been an agreement for MANY years that the two would alternate seasons giving up a home game to move it to JLA. According to the new schedule we are giving up one of our home games to move it to JLA for the second year in a row!

Also VERY front loaded with home games. After Jan. 12 there are only THREE home games, ONE in Feb. (2/1 v. sparty) and TWO in Mar. (1 & 2 v Ferris).

Also what is with the BG games? Wed, Nov 21 and Tue, Jan 8??? Talk about STRANGE scheduling!
                              Joe- you lost me on the MSU issue- of the 4 scheduled games, we have 2 of them at home- Nov 9 and Feb 1. Seems like we are not giving up a home game- since MSU is only hosting one at Munn (Nov 10).

Odd that we have such a front loaded schedule- I would have thought it would be the opposite to deal with remodel issues if there are any. And this is two years in a row that they are very front loaded.

Good news for Mrs Alfa and I- of the scheduled trips we have right now, the only conflicts we have are the GLI (which we ALWAYS do), and the NCAA first round (the one in Toledo that it would be cool for UM to go to). Not bad. Now I have to check it against the UMS schedule we have.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                                Joe- you lost me on the MSU issue- of the 4 scheduled games, we have 2 of them at home- Nov 9 and Feb 1. Seems like we are not giving up a home game- since MSU is only hosting one at Munn (Nov 10).

Odd that we have such a front loaded schedule- I would have thought it would be the opposite to deal with remodel issues if there are any. And this is two years in a row that they are very front loaded.

Good news for Mrs Alfa and I- of the scheduled trips we have right now, the only conflicts we have are the GLI (which we ALWAYS do), and the NCAA first round (the one in Toledo that it would be cool for UM to go to). Not bad. Now I have to check it against the UMS schedule we have.
                                Isnt Michigan hosting the regional in Grand Rapids?
                                Last edited by klbaum1077; 06-21-2012, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X