No announcement yet.

Kudos to Fox college sports pacific for picking up todays 3 syndicated games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Fox college sports pacific for picking up todays 3 syndicated games

1st time that I've seen this happen.....

Check your local cable listings for channel number

Re: Kudos to Fox college sports pacific for picking up todays 3 syndicated games

except that they aren't being broadcast on Directv. I am getting an incorrect blackout notation for the WMU game stating that "Sportsmans Journal is blacked out on this channel." Thank you NCAA and ESPN for royally screwing up the college hockey tournament once again.

Comment

Re: Kudos to Fox college sports pacific for picking up todays 3 syndicated games

Originally posted by billmich88888 View Post
      1st time that I've seen this happen.....

Check your local cable listings for channel number
      awesome, i have that, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
        except that they aren't being broadcast on Directv. I am getting an incorrect blackout notation for the WMU game stating that "Sportsmans Journal is blacked out on this channel." Thank you NCAA and ESPN for royally screwing up the college hockey tournament once again.
        I am getting the same blackout message on Fsn north.

Comment

What about those FSN north + channels?

Comment

Im not finding it on my Directv guide

Comment

Just found the game on tv--Thanks.
              Espn 3 is a few seconds ahead of tv
              GO DU !!!

Comment

657-1 is dark. There is a program about the Bowden family on the SD channel. All of the FCS channels (617, 617-1, 623, 623-1 and 626) are off the air.

Comment

Yesterdays syndicated game was not on fox college because Altitute is not part of the FSN systems (which includes Root) that they can draw from

Comment

The problem on directv sounds more like a FSN north/directv issue, not ESPN. Just my distant observation

Comment

Is there a way to watch the game other than ESPN3. I have D-TV and FSN is also blacked out.

BTW This happened to me a while back with a BU game on NESN. I called D-TV complained that the game shouldn't be blacked out and after ~10min of discussion they "un-blacked" it out for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                        657-1 is dark. There is a program about the Bowden family on the SD channel. All of the FCS channels (617, 617-1, 623, 623-1 and 626) are off the air.
                        Did u try 668?

Comment

The worst part of all this is if you call DTV they will likely give you a song and dance about blackout rules a-la pro sports, and they hope most people will just shrug their shoulders and accept DTVs explanation. This isn't a FOX Sports North issue I'm guessing. I'm willing to bet people who live in the regular channel 668 footprint are getting this, whether through DISH, DTV or cable. DTV has mistakenly slated the channel for blackout. I did call DTV and told them either get the game going, or refund my sports pack money for the entire month. Unfortunately, all they were willing to do is refund my money. I told them it's a technical issue that needs to be addressed.

Comment

Did u try 668?
                            668 is blacked out on Directv

Comment

I agree with wearendhockey assessment. They love to do the pro blackout song and dance

Comment

Working...
                              X