6 Frozen Four tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Frozen Four tickets

We have 6 tickets to the frozen four as we have changes seats. Section 207 row J seats 1-4
    Section 211 Row D 2 seats. These are all club level. We are asking face value $200 for each ticket.

Re: 6 Frozen Four tickets

If you ask nicely we are willing to negotiate

Comment

I would be interested in the 2 tickets in section 211, but would probably only be willing to pay $100 apiece for them since I'll be able to find tix for half that once in Tampa. Let me know, no hard feelings either way.

Comment

Originally posted by bruinsfan11 View Post
        I would be interested in the 2 tickets in section 211, but would probably only be willing to pay $100 apiece for them since I'll be able to find tix for half that once in Tampa. Let me know, no hard feelings either way.
        If your so confident that you can get tickets for cheaper in Tampa take the chance. Quite trying to lowball everyone you tried the same tactic on me and it didn't work. So take your cheap *** to tampa and take the chance

Comment

I will get back to you soon.

Comment

No thank you Bruins fan

Comment

bleed maroon and gold, your tix are pretty much the worst tix you can get for st pete times forum lol..... to say that i lowballed you would imply that i was actually interested in the first place lol

Comment

bleed maroon and gold, your tix are pretty much the worst tix you can get for st pete times forum lol..... to say that i lowballed you would imply that i was actually interested in the first place lol
                Well good luck with that then since I sold em for face value. I hope you take your happy ***** all the way down there and get left outside. since you offered him the same as me. You must only have 200 bucks to buy your two tickets. Good luck and go Gophers beat the crap out of the eagles.

Comment

hahahahahahahahha how can i even take you seriously when you spelled minnesota wrong on your location???...... you just can't fix stupid lol

....btw, if bc wins saturday night i want you to picture my happy ****** enjoying the celebration from much better (and cheaper) seats than the ones i didn't want from you

Comment

cool hope you get good cheap seats. Sad thing is everyone has turned you down so far.

Comment

Package deal we also have an extra room at the Marriot Waterside. It is Right next to the rink and is sold out.

Comment

We still have 2 available please let me know if interested.

Comment

Working...
                        X