Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sioux and Gophers fans trapped in X for 7 hours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sioux and Gophers fans trapped in X for 7 hours?

Just got word that the Xcel Energy Center is not allowing re-entry between Semi-final games. If your a Gopher fan and want to watch both games be prepared for eight hours of $9 beers and $6 dogs.

Re: Sioux and Gophers fans trapped in X for 7 hours?

If North Dakota wins the first game its going to sound like a home game for BU. Jack Parker might want to crank up the speakers at practice so the boyz are ready for the deafening roar of the Sioux fans.

Comment

Originally posted by 80Miracle View Post
      Just got word that the Xcel Energy Center is not allowing re-entry between Semi-final games. If your a Gopher fan and want to watch both games be prepared for eight hours of $9 beers and $6 dogs.
      I'm more worried about how many fights/assaults/murders will take place.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        Are you sure you don't want to go to these games?
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          The Xcel will be as safe as Michigan State in recent weeks...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1366958.html

The journalism student's passing marks the third death on MSU's campus in recent weeks. Student Carly Glenn, 19, died of meningococcal disease on Feb. 10, and residence hall director Corey Malloch, 34, was discovered dead on March 3 , though the cause of his death has not yet been determined, WWJ reports.
          Last edited by dggoddard; 03-20-2012, 12:57 PM.

Comment

I don't believe any alcohol can be sold at official NCAA events like regionals and F4. Keep your shirts on this weekend Sioux fans haha!
            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              Are you sure you don't want to go to these games?
              Well I did miss the fight at the Final Five...
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                I don't believe any alcohol can be sold at official NCAA events like regionals and F4. Keep your shirts on this weekend Sioux fans haha!
                I also believe this is true. Get your fill at the local establishments or tailgate before entering the arena. Going to have to start kinda early in the morning though with a 12:30 game.
                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

7 hours?

With no beer?

This I gotta see.

Comment

That's nothing to Sioux fans. They are used to being trapped in the state of North Dakota 24 hours a day on most days.
                    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                      If North Dakota wins the first game its going to sound like a home game for BU. Jack Parker might want to crank up the speakers at practice so the boyz are ready for the deafening roar of the Sioux fans.
                      Crank up the speakers so theyre ready for fans to support them? eh, this team has already played multiple games this season, and every season, in full NHL-sized buildings, including MSG at capacity with 75% Cornell fans, so I doubt lots of fans rooting them on would be much of a factor. As for 7 hours with no re-entry, welcome to the Beanpot. And they removed the water fountains from the Garden a couple of years ago, so you have to buy water.
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                        That's nothing to Sioux fans. They are used to being trapped in the state of North Dakota 24 hours a day on most days.
                        We are smart enough to have alcohol stocked for such occasions.
                        "My greatest achievement."
                        Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Any chance that the same general contractor built the X as that I-35 bridge?

Fingers crossed...

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                            Crank up the speakers so theyre ready for fans to support them? eh, this team has already played multiple games this season, and every season, in full NHL-sized buildings, including MSG at capacity with 75% Cornell fans, so I doubt lots of fans rooting them on would be much of a factor. As for 7 hours with no re-entry, welcome to the Beanpot. And they removed the water fountains from the Garden a couple of years ago, so you have to buy water.
                            I figured BU fans took after their nickname and just drank out of the toilet so it wouldn't be a problem for them.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Like Gopher fans would show up for a game that doesn't involve their team.

Comment

Working...
                              X