Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston University

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
    We'll see another conference's officials, even if the final has UND-MN (which is just idiotic in my view but whatever).
    You don't actually want WCHA officials, do you? Adam? Shepherd? Walsh? Hunt?

Comment

Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      Will they be similar to the women's jerseys?
      I haven't heard anything about what they look like. I would like to see them be completely white and "PC" on the front.
      Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
        You don't actually want WCHA officials, do you? Adam? Shepherd? Walsh? Hunt?
        Wait 'til you get a load of how the HE and ECACHL call their games. It's tighter than a nun's vag. Take the typical WCHA game and double the penalties. That's pretty much what we'll see next weekend if MN or UND decide to play physical.

SfiS, you want your team to play as though they are Providence College? Gonna call yourselves the Friars?

Comment

Wait 'til you get a load of how the HE and ECACHL call their games. It's tighter than a nun's vag. Take the typical WCHA game and double the penalties. That's pretty much what we'll see next weekend if MN or UND decide to play physical.

SfiS, you want your team to play as though they are Providence College? Gonna call yourselves the Friars?
          Nah, couldn't get the sarcasm icon to work.
          Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Yep, I remember many phantom calls by non WCHA refs.

Although maybe they will actually call the clutching and grabbing, unlike most WCHA refs.
            Originally posted by CavalryNate
            Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
              The Sioux will wear their new jerseys for the first time in the regional. Has anyone heard when we will see them? Not until they hit the ice?
              I was counting on a forfeit.
              It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                UND fans are sky high on this team, but they don't have lofty expectations, even after the recent run. This teams keep overperforming, and getting through the regional would be another surprise. The gophers have to be the favorite, IMO, though without a real power in the WCHA, it's hard to assess BU and WM's chances.
                Always get a kick out of these posts.

"Our team is awesome...but we have no expectations for them"

"Our #1 seed is the underdog"
                Go Gophers!

Comment

The Sioux will wear their new jerseys for the first time in the regional. Has anyone heard when we will see them? Not until they hit the ice?
                  No one has heard a thing. Which is funny because we know Iran is working on nuculear technology but we have no idea what UND's new jerseys will look like
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I do wonder about how these brackets always seem to work out. There's always a cupcake regional with another that's somewhat easy.

And only one of the following teams can make it to the NC:

BC
                    BU
                    MN
                    UND
                    UMD
                    Go Gophers!

Comment

The only promotion I've seen is the stupid NCAA commercial for the regional that has been running for months.
                      Season ticket holders got e-mails about ticket buying. I think there was an early period where there may have been a price break. At least it was through the NCAA so avoided Ticketbastard fees.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                        I do wonder about how these brackets always seem to work out. There's always a cupcake regional with another that's somewhat easy.

And only one of the following teams can make it to the NC:

BC
                        BU
                        MN
                        UND
                        UMD
                        That's come to be expected every year now, IMO.

I liked the women's jerseys, and I would be willing to believe that they won't be bad.
                        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

The Sioux will wear their new jerseys for the first time in the regional. Has anyone heard when we will see them?
                          The new UND jerseys can only be actually seen by the worthiest of hockey fans. If you think you're watching a bunch of naked skaters next weekend, then we have as many questions for you as you have for us.

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                          Always get a kick out of these posts. "Our team is awesome...but we have no expectations for them"
                          We are jacked that our team is playing beyond anyone's expectations. It's a lot to expect they can continue at this level, but we still think they're awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                            Parker will get them Jacked up no doubt, but they really only skate 2 decent lines and 4 legit D-men.
                            Then they'll never last against Minnesota.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                              No one has heard a thing. Which is funny because we know Iran is working on nuculear technology but we have no idea what UND's new jerseys will look like
                              I hope they're pink.

Comment

I hope they're pink.
                                I wouldn't hold your breath.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X