Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston University

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    I have nearly always rooted for the wcha. I was starting to change my mind...then I saw Michigan as a potential next round opponent for Denver...and heard all this stuff about BC being unbeatable.

Go wcha!
    Nah we'll beat the BC Terriers tomorrow.

Comment

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Originally posted by BU2K View Post
      I once saw him on a Wheaties box...
      ironically, same size.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        ironically, same size.
        Explains why he played for BC.
        Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          He's handed out his share of stitches.
          He should sew a hockey stick pillow and then crosscheck people with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
            He should sew a hockey stick pillow and then crosscheck people with it.
            Against the gophers a pillow is all he would need.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
              Against the gophers a pillow is all he would need.
              And he'd be sent to the box for it.

Comment

Go Gophers. Kick the Terrierees to their rightful spot in the ditch and then destroy teh UND Racists. #maroonandgold
                1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

I see the Dutch Rudders won and Dynasty is losing 2-0 in the 1st period.

Dasher Dancer's behind 1-0 after 2

Comment

yeah goofs!! RJA, the timp, is in your corner!!

Comment

Miami looks like crap but then again who ever would of thought they would be playing Hockey in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                        Miami looks like crap but then again who ever would of thought they would be playing Hockey in Florida.
                        BAD ICE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          ironically, same size.
                          Winner. Gosh darn all time flippin' winner.
                          Bugs Bunny - 96
                          Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Obviously it's going to take more than just words, but they seem to have the right idea:

http://www.uscho.com/2012/03/23/2012...ne-conclusion/

“We know we have a great opponent in the first round,” Lucia said of BU. “When you start looking ahead, you are going to end up biting yourself in the rear end.

“[The Terriers] are like they always are; they are one of the elite teams. They have [two] seniors on their team that won a national title [in 2009], so they know what it takes at this time of the season.”
                            “This is probably the most important game I’ve played in my career,” said Schmidt. “It’s going to be exciting but at the same time we’re going to have to play with a little bit more poise and a little bit more determination this weekend in order to beat a team like BU.”

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                              I have nearly always rooted for the wcha. I was starting to change my mind...then I saw Michigan as a potential next round opponent for Denver...and heard all this stuff about BC being unbeatable.

Go wcha!
                              Agreed. I'm even cheering for the Gophers tomorrow...largely because I just can't bring myself to cheer for an ECAC team.
                              North Dakota
                              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                                Agreed. I'm even cheering for the Gophers tomorrow...largely because I just can't bring myself to cheer for an ECAC team.
                                The Force runs strong in you, young Jedi.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                                Twenty red lights in his honor
                                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Working...
                                X